Chapter 17

Thomas' POV:

After leaving Derek's apartment we headed to the library so we can actually focus and read the books that Derek gave us and so we can wait for Peter to finish getting the books out of their family vault. While we were finding some information, I looked over and saw Newt and Sonya whispering about something but I respected their privacy and didn't listen in. However I have curious about what they are talking about.

After about 10 minutes Newt walks over to me. "Hey Tom..." He said. "Hi love." I smiled. "So me and Sonya were wondering if we could borrow your jeep so we can drive to the FBI to see if they have been able to get in contact with our brother...can we?" He asked hesitantly. "Sure." I said handing him my keys. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yeah, I trust you with my jeep so go ahead." I smiled. "Thank you." He kissed me quickly before him and Sonya walked out of the library. 

"Where those two of to?" Harriet asked. "To see if the FBI have been able to find their brother." I explained. "Surely they have by now it's been days since they found us." She said. "We'll have to wait and see." I said before going back to reading the book in front of me. 

Sonya's POV:

On the way to the FBI I started to get nervous. "You need to clam down." Newt said glancing over at me. "How are you so calm?" I asked. "I'm not. At all. But I'm staying calm because I don't want to get my hopes up in case that haven't been able to get in contact with him." He says grabbing my hand. 

When we finally get there we walk up to the receptionist. "Hi. We were here the other day we came in with a bunch of missing teens and two adults. We were hoping to talk to Agent McCall." Newt said politely. "Give me a sec. Let me see if he is available." The women said before picking up the phone and calling someone. After a minute she hung up the phone. "He's be with you in about 10 minutes please take a seat he's just dealing with a case at the moment."

We waited for 10 minutes and then Agent McCall came out of his office. "Ah Newt, Sonya. What can I do for you?" He asked. "Hi, we were just wondering if you were able to get in contact with our brother?" I asked. "I wasn't able to get in contact with him but I can tell you who he is. We were able to identify who he was after you guys left." He explained. "What's his name?" Newt asked. "His names Isaac. Isaac Lahey. The last thing I heard about him was that he didn't live in this country anymore." He told us, causing me to sadden a bit. "Alright. Thank you Agent." Newt smiled. "It's alright. Just come back if you guys are having any problems, and tell your friends the same thing." He said before heading back into his office.

We left the building and got back in the car to drive back to the library to join the others and keep researching so we can stop this ghoul.

Thomas's POV:

After another hour or 2 Peter finally came to the library with the rest of the books. We got back to reading, even Peter stayed to help, I'm concerned. I don't know what he is up to but it worries me. While we were reading, Newt and Sonya came back from going to the FBI but Sonya doesn't seem to happy.

"Hey, how did it go?" I asked when Newt sat next to me. "Not so well, they still haven't been able to contact him. All we know about him is his name is Isaac and he doesn't live in the country anymore. Which is why Sonya seems a little down." Newt explained. "I'm sorry." I say hugging him. "It's alright, we'll meet him eventually." He smiled, and grabbed a book from the pile next to me. 

After a few more hours of reading, we were finally able to find some information about ghouls that we could use against it. We headed back to the pack house but when we got there the door was unlocked. Now I know Jorge locked it. I saw him lock it with my own two eyes. 

I walked in and headed towards the living room being aware of my surroundings. I walked into the room with he others behind me. When I entered I saw a familiar face. 

"Isaac!" I shouted, not expecting to see him for a few more days.

"Good to see you too old friend." He smirked.