Chapter 8

Scott's POV:

After seeing Stiles at the station I knew something was different with him and his friends but I don't know what. I could tell that two of them are werewolves I think their names were Newt and Frypan and one of them is a were coyote, I think her name was Brenda, and Kira's brother Jun is a Lightning Kitsune. I could sense that everyone was a supernatural creature I just don't know what they are. I could even sense that Stiles was supernatural, I just hope he isn't possessed by the nogitsune again.

When Stiles and his group left, the pack was confused because Stiles couldn't remember us. They all started saying how they missed him and wished he remembered them. Lydia said how she was a bit happy that he couldn't remember getting possessed because she didn't;t want hime to feel guilty but in all honesty I want him to remember that he knows that he is a murderer and that we can't change.

We all left the station and went to my house to talk about what supernatural creatures we think they are. We all agreed that two of them are werewolves, one of them is a were coyote, and one of them was a Kitsune. We could sense that they were powerful and we thought  they could be an ally so we could work together if a new threat showed up in town.

I have been thinking about telling the pack about me kicking Stiles out because they keep talking about how happy they are about having him back because he's apart of the pack. It's really annoying me and I think some of them can smell the annoyance. 

"Scott, why do you smell annoyed?" Malia asked. "I need to tell you guys something." I said looking around at all of them. "What is it?" Lydia asked. "Umm...so before Stiles went missing I might have kicked him out of the pack..." After I finished speaking it was dead silent until Lydia broke the silence. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" She yelled. "BECAUSE HE IS A MURDERER! HE KILLED ALLISON!" I shouted back. "HE WASN'T IN CONTROL OF HIS BODY!" She shouted louder.

"He could've been stronger." I said trying to shut her up. "He was possessed because you are a shit Alpha." She said calmer. "How was it my fault?" I asked starting to get angry once more. "You weren't making sure he was mentally stable, you weren't making sure the only human in the pack was okay." Malia said agreeing with Lydia. "You're joking right? He is a murderer he killed people. We don't except killers in this pack." I stated. "But you forgave me and I killed my mother and sister." Malia said sounding hurt. "But that's different you were young and couldn't;t control yourself." I said rolling my eyes. 

"You know what, I'm heading home and I'm staying away from your pack, well mainly you, until you start to realise how bad off an alpha you are." Lydia said leaving the house and getting into her car. 

The whole pack looks at me waiting for me to say something. "Everyone just go home and get some rest we got some shocking news today and we need to process it and we need to figure out what supernatural beings Stiles and his friends are." I said rubbing my hands down my face being really tied from stress. They all left the house and I went up stairs and got ready for bed. Before falling asleep, I made a mental note to talk to Lydia about her outburst.