Chapter 4

Thomas' POV:

I was woken up by Newt pushing me off the bed. "What the hell was that for?" I said annoyed getting up from the floor and looking over at him. "It's time for breakfast and then we have to get ready to meet our families." Newt said, smiling at me and kissing me once more before leaving to let me change. I change into some jeans, a tight black t-shirt with some vans. After changing I headed to breakfast. When I got there I was greeted by someone jumping on my back, Aris.

"Hey Aris." I said as I walk to the table with him still on my back. "Hey Tom, you take forever to get ready." Aris complained getting off me. "No I don't, it's just because no one woke me up." I said sitting down to eat. "Whatever you say Tom." Sonya said looking up at me. "At least I don't take as long as Min." I stated looking back at her. 

"At least he actually looks attractive." Aris whispered but I heard and I'm guessing Minho hear as well since he turned bright red. He tried to hide his face but failed and we all started to tease him, after I told the group what Aris said. "Why don't you two just get together already, the tension is annoying." Harriet said tired of all the sexual tension between them. "Fine." Aris said confidently and he kissed Minho and he kissed back instantly.

We all cheered for them since they have been crushing on each other for the longest time. Newt found out that Minho liked Aris because he saw Minho staring at Aris' ass and then Newt told me and then I told the rest. So now all we have to do is get Gally and Frypan together because I swear they have been crushing on each other since being in the Glade. When we thought Gally was dead Frypan was the most heartbroken but when we found out that he was actually alive Frypan became way happier.

"I am surprised that Aris made the first move, I thought it would've been Minho." Vince says shocked but proud of Aris for having the courage to kiss Minho. "Well I am full of surprises." Aris says proudly, going back to eat his breakfast. 

"Min, you okay there?" I hear Frypan ask. "Umm, y-yeah." Minho answered hiding his face in his hands. "Wait did the Minho just stutter?" I said teasing him. "Shut up!" He groaned. "I think it's adorable." We hear Aris whisper in Minho's ear. "Okay stop with the cheesiness." Gally says fake gagging causing us all to laugh. We finished our breakfast and talked for awhile with occasional teasing.

Scott's POV:

We are now at the Sheriffs station waiting for the sheriff so we can go get Stiles. When he came out we headed towards our cars and we drove down to the FBI. Everyone was excited but I'm nervous I don't know why it's just Stiles but then again it might be because I don't know if he's mad at me for what I did or it might be because I don't want him to kill me like he did to Allison. 

When we got to the station we saw Kira and her parents and we also saw Argent which confused us but we didn't ask any questions. We waited for 10 minutes before my dad came out with two adults and ten teens. When we saw Stiles he looked different, he wasn't the weak skinny Stiles anymore, he had muscle and he was covered in scars. His eyes looked dead as if they were haunted like he's seen some bad stuff.

When Malia saw Stiles she ran up to him and kissed him but all he did was push her away which confused us all. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, looking her up and down in disgust. "Stiles it's me Malia, your girlfriend." She said, heartbreak evident in her voice. "Sorry to break it to you but I'm gay so I don't know what you're on about." He said holding a blonde boys hand.

When Malia saw this she was NOT happy, she went to attack the blonde but was stopped by a guy with angry eyebrows. "I suggest you don't do that." He said pushing her back. "HE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO HIM!" She shouted going for the blonde again just tog et thrown into the wall by him. After that, my dad walked in and stopped the fight by saying he had important news. Malia came back to the group still heartbroken and angry. 

"So these teens and two adults have no memory they only remember the last 2-6 years," My dad started. "They were kidnapped by an illegal company called WICKED. They were experimented on and were put in a bunch of trails to test how their brains reacted to different t situations. Which is why Stiles may seem slightly different." He finished looking at the group of teens and two adults. "Agent didn't I say I don't go by Stiles anymore." Stiles said. "Right, sorry Thomas."

'So since Stiles can't remember anything from before he disappeared he isn't mad at me but that also means he doesn't remember all the bad things he has done' I thought with an annoyed face.

"WAIT what do you mean Thomas that's Stiles." Lydia said starting to get angry because she thinks this is a joke. "His legal name is now Thomas since he doesn't want to be known as Stiles anymore." My dad said bluntly. 

"Ok now that, that is over with can we meet our families?" Teresa said. "Yeah, just follow me." My dad said and they followed. When they left the room the pack was silent until Jackson broke the silence to talk about the scars that Stiles had. 'There us no way I am calling him Thomas, he is Stiles and nothing is gonna change that'. I thought bitterly.