Chapter One: "Humans..."

Y/n and Jack' mother had raised Wade like her own son, so Wade and the twins see each other as family and siblings towards each other and their mother truly loves Wade like her own child.

Since it was a hot day, Jack's hair was a long down to where his hair reached his shoulders, was all tied back in a man bun while Y/n's hairstyle was a (your favorite hairstyle), which means that today was gonna be a hot day for work but no one really mind about the sun since the sun is always so beautiful.

Jack smiled brightly. His smile could make anyone's day, and he could lit up a whole room with his smile.

"Top to the morning, laddie!" Jack greeted with a big smile as he patted his best friend's shoulder.

"Good morning," Y/n greeted with a smile, and Wade smiled sweetly.

"Good morning, you guys," Wade greeted happily as He looked over at Jack.

"You ready to go tree hunting because the guys are ready to leave," Wade explained. 'Tree hunting' is another word that Wade likes to use as

Jack raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Tree hunting? It's not even a word that others would say," Jack asked and explained.

"It is now when it comes to me! So Jack, come on and hurry up!" Wade explained, and just like that, He ran off to meet with the other wood chopper of men, and Jack smirked.

"I'm still faster than you!" Jack called out, which was no surprise because it was the truth that Jack is one the fastest runners out there in the village.

Y/n giggled as her twin brother looked back at her with a smile.

"

We better get our jobs done before mum wakes up," Jack said with Y/n, agreeing with a smile and nodding her head.

But then, you felt worried for your brother fearing that somehow he would get crushed to death by a tree, even though Jack has been chopping trees ever since he was only 5 and he's been really good at using an axe, not only to chop trees but knows how to protect himself and his love ones.

"Be careful, okay?" Y/n asked, and Jack smiled with reassure.

"I always will, sis, don't worry about me," Jack said with a smile along with a thumbs up. 

Y/n nodded as she held her wooden bucket in her hand, and the two twins parted ways, with Jack on his way to chop trees with Wade and the other adult males and Y/n went to the river to collect water for their mother.

•••

As Y/n was walking through the village, and as she reached to the end where anyone can clearly see the river and on the other was the forbidden forest that no full blood human being are allowed to enter because the Outcasts live deep in the forest.

Outcasts are known to hybrid creatures, of either being half human and half outcasts or half creature mix like, for example: an outcast vampire and an outcast werewolf had an offspring, the child would also be an outcast and is a hybrid, that are forbidden to have contact with humans at all.

Anyways, Y/n got down on one knee and slowly dunked the bucket in the water, then scooped it up as it was filled up with water. When she was about to leave, she raised her head and saw something—or someone in fact.