Chapter 1: The Door of My Fridge is missing

Taehyung's pov:

'grrrrrrufffgrufruffwoofwoofwakawakagrrrrrrrrilovekhadijabzzzbzzzgrrr' my stomach growls 15 minutes before we get on stage, I tend to get hungry when I feel nervous so I'm used to it now.

The more nervous I feel, the hungrier I get, so I decided to head over to get some food from the fridge we have at the room provided by Asiad stadium.

On my way to the fridge I spot some of my members, resting before we get on stage. I should be doing that too but my nervousness is peaking, despite performing countless times, it always feels like it's the first time.

One mistake and the career we built will come crashing down, but non of that I've finally reached the fridge, who even decided we put it at the far end of the hall? Such a nuisance.....

"T-the Fridge?" Now I just want to sit back and rest right before we have to perform but my bitch called members always have to do something.

"Did Namjoon break the fridge handle again?", I hear Jungkook asks with a playful tone as he approaches,

"kinda?" I reply back wondering just what has Namjoon been doing to get away with this.

"Wtf where's the door?!" Jungkook yells.

Yes, the fridge door is missing and no traces are left on who's the culprit.

'ping' my phone dings distancing me from the problem at hand, I check my phone to see I had gotten a message from my grandmother.

I chuckle as I see she sent me a picture of her new Facebook post of my baby cousin crying captioned with 'this lil shi just lost a fugin tooth'. Hah they're so silly, oh! She sent me a text that read 'do you remember the shirt he's wearing? I used to have a picture of you in it, but lost the album it was in'.

Hah the album she was referring to was an album she bought to document me growing up, me and my grandmother are quite close, she looked after me growing up.

I remember showing it to armies on a Live 5 years ago, but haven't seen it since. It probably was misplaced, I mean it's pretty big to miss but I don't know.

"Taehyung come on", I hear Namjoon yell as the concert is about to start.

I follow them backstage as we do our hand stance "1,2,3, BTS GO" ,we yell as we run onto stage. 'grrruffbarkbarkwoofwoofmeowmeowroarwakawakaeyey' I hear my stomach growls again realizing I never really ate and curse myself for it, well it's too late now so I have to serve till it's over.

*Time skip to mid concert*

It's time for fan service so I move closer to the end of the stage to get a better look at armies and notice this army who was...reading? I decide to squat down and stare at her to get her attention and startle her when she looks up... except when she looks up and our eyes meet, I feel a spark and my heart starts beating fast, but she avoids my gaze and looks away unbothered. [How could she especially after what they endured in the first book]

I spent the whole concert trying to get a glimpse of that girl, her eyes were really alluring and we're drawing me in, but it seemed like she didn't care for concerts and was just busy reading (Her friend probably invited her to the concert and she's just going to accompany said friend 🤓☝️)

*Time skip to end of concert*

The whole concert went by and I barely got to see her face, it doesn't matter though, if faith has it we'll meet again. We've been stuck in traffic for the past 3 hours since we left along side armies causing traffic. I heard my members gossiping in the background about any armies they've seen or noticed during the concert and my eyes trail outsider the van.

As I looked out I saw a car, 'huh the driver looks like that girl', a voice whispers in my head before I slap myself.

"I'm going insane" I whisper to myself, but it appears the slap caught my members attentions as Jimin follows my gaze and looks outside.

"What. The. Fuck", I hear him say, curious to what made him react that way I look back again eyes searching for her car except now...I notice something else.......Our. Fridge. Door.

That's right, right on top of that girl's car is our fridge door, the same one that went missing. "Sasaengs are getting crazier by the day huh?", I hear Jimin comment beside me.

I nod still focused on her car but hear my members gossips shift to talking about sasaengs... I know what she did was wrong but shit that's kinda hot 😩, she's so bold and brave for that one and sometimes you just need a girl like that, you feel me? Not like it matters but you know.