Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 128

Start from the beginning

Felix ran his fingers through his hair. "Rosehaven is sacred. The magic there is too strong. Our airship won't be able to enter, let alone our soldiers and staff. They won't even be able to see the place, let alone enter it."

Geoffrey said, "Which is why it's the best place for us to deal with Alfie."

Felix voiced what bothered him most. "What if Alfie can't enter?"

Geoffrey thought about this for a moment and then said, "Then I'll use my magic to open the barrier. It'll be dangerous, but it's for Alfie." With Felix nodding his head, Geoffrey said, "We'll land the airship close by, and we'll enter with Alfie."

Felix said, "Then I'll make preparations. The soldiers can protect the ship and the staff. You go to Alfie."

Geoffrey nodded, and the two men parted ways.

When Geoffrey went into Alfie's room a moment later, Caleb was just rushing out the door, his face dark with lust. On the bed, Aaron was still sucking at Alfie's nipple, while Noah was cradling Alfie in his arms, his eyes dark as his hand was hovering over her forehead. Dark qi was releasing from his palm, the magic working on easing her heat.

"How is she?" Geoffrey asked.

"Better," Victor said. "Her heat is easing, and her nectar... I guess some of it has been erased."

But not completely, as they could still smell the sweet scent in the room and across the hallway.

"We'll be landing soon," Geoffrey said.

"Where?" Victor asked.

"Rosehaven."

Victor nodded. "I'm guessing it's the closest."

Geoffrey nodded.

On the other side of the room, Aaron finally raised his head and staggered down from the bed. His eyes dark, he headed toward the door. As he passed Geoffrey and Victor, he said, "I'm at my limit."

Geoffrey nodded at his brother. He said, "Get Ethan. We'll need him."

Aaron nodded. "Sure."

Once the door was closed again, Geoffrey said, "I'll enhance the barrier. You take care of Alfie."

Victor frowned. He asked, "Are you sure about this? I can't make a move on Alfie when she hasn't accepted me yet."

Geoffrey said, "This is an emergency. Our code of honor doesn't mean shit in this situation."

Victor thought about this for a moment and then nodded. "You're right." He went to sit on the side of the bed. Up close, Alfie's scent was even stronger, and the overpoweringly sweet aroma affected him in an instant, causing his blood to rise, hot with lust.

He shut his eyes for a moment to gather his thoughts and control himself from going mindless. When he opened his eyes again, it was to see Alfie heaving breathlessly, her aroused breasts rising and falling with each breath she took, and her sensual body covered in perspiration and her own nectar.

Victor lightly touched his fingers to her soft, wet skin, and Alfie squirmed at the contact, as groans escaped her mouth.

"Alfie," he called out her name softly. "Alfie."

Alfie fluttered her eyes open and turned to him. "Lord Victor," she said. "It's hot..." She trailed her hand from her neck down to her breasts and then to her pussy, where nectar was still leaking. She started whimpering, begging him. "Please...do something... It's hot and...it's achy..."

"It's all right, love," Victor said. "We're doing all that we can to ease your heat." His hand came to her breast, and he cupped it. Her flesh felt soft and wet in his palm. He gave the aroused breast a gentle squeeze, and Alfie writhed as her milk sprayed out in abundance.

"Holy fuck!" Lord Noah said. "Just holy fuck!"

Victor chuckled. "That's what Felix said."

"Just how much nectar is she producing?" Noah asked, though he knew Victor didn't know.

With both hands now, Victor cupped Alfie's breasts from the bottom and started pressing her flesh harder to release her nectar. Then he lowered his head and popped one nipple into his mouth. When he started sucking, milky-honey nectar was unleashed, assaulting his taste buds with its exquisitely smooth texture and sweet deliciousness.

Holy fucking hell! Victor thought in astonishment as he swallowed, drinking the liquid with vigor. This had to be by far the most delectable fare he'd had, and Victor had tasted many wonderful things during his long life span.

One taste didn't feel like it was enough, and Victor sucked again, demanding more nectar. Thus, he squeezed Alfie's breast again, causing more nectar to squirt out, and he greedily lapped it up, drinking the glowing liquid to his heart's content.

Watching, Noah found he couldn't hold back much longer and terminated his magic. He leaned down and kissed Alfie's lips eagerly, loving the taste of her against him.

The girl groaned softly into his mouth, begging for more. When Noah moved back, it was to devour her nipple where he proceeded to slurp up her nectar. Alfie groaned some more, and her hands came to rest on both men's heads as they continued to ravish her nipples with ardor.