Jao change ker lo.

Zaid said softly.

Mubashira who was lost came back to her senses and looked around.

Hum yahan?

She asked looking at Zaid, her brows knitting together in a delicate expression of confusion.

He smiled and patted her cheek with a tenderness that seemed to seep deep into her bones.

Haan yeh humara room hai.

Zaid said, his voice as soft as a feather.

Per Ayra...

Don't worry about her.

Zaid said softly and held her hand, gently and then placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm. She closed her eyes, the sensations that coursed through her vains feeling his soft lips and slightly scratchy beard against the softness of her skin were in the form of delicate shivers and then she closed her eyes.

Go change.

He said softly and she opened her eyes then, their eyes met and the world around them faded into insignificance. As Zaid looked into her eyes, he found himself knowingly captive in her beautiful, ever so expressive eyes. Her beautiful long black lashes were making her otherwise beautiful eyes look more gorgeous.

Zaid blinked his eyes, forcing himself to come out of his state of daze and smiled at her rather softly. The affection in his eyes was pulpable as he looked at her, his eyes growing more softer as a tender smile played on his lips.

Ab jao.

He said, his affection evident along with a hint of mischief as he pushed her in the washroom.

Are Zaid mere kapde...

She let out a semi yell from the bathroom. Zaid sighed.

Konsa outfit chahiye?

Zaid asked moving towards the closet.

TUM NIKALOGE?

She shouted from the bathroom, her shock evident in her tone.

Zaid rolled his eyes opening the closet.

NAHIN MERA BHOOT NIKALEGA!!!

Zaid yelled, his sarcasm evident in his tone.

NIGHT SUIT NIKALUN KYA???

He yelled.

NAHIN MICKEY MOUSE OUTFIT!!!

She yelled and Zaid gazed at the bathroom door in surprise. He shook his head sideways trying to force himself out of his dazed state.

OKAY!!!!

He yelled and then took out her loose Micky mouse  pajamas and shirt and moved to give it to her.

A Few Minutes Later!!!

As she came out, Zaid,s heart skipped a beat as he watched up looking extremely cute in the micky mouse outfit.

I thought ke aapko classy rehna pasand hai.

Zaid teased her, an affectionate glint dancing in his eyes.

A smile formed on Mubashira,s face and she looked at him. She walked towards him and stood in front of him and cupped his face, squeezing his face lightly.

She looked at him, her eyes full of love and a hint of mischief as she spoke

Kya hai na mere shauhar ne kaha tha mujhe ke woh chahate hain ke main unke samne apna original self ban ker rahun.

Zaid looked at her, his mouth opened in a silent gasp of mock shock

Oh toh aapke shauhar ne kaha aapse yeh?

Zaid questioned playing along, his eyes a mixture of affection and mischief as a bright smile tugged at his lips.

Haan.

Mubashira spoke walking towards the mirror, she pursed her lips to control the giggles bubbling up within her.

Zaid smiled and walked behind her. He stood behind her in front of the mirror

Aapko bata hai mere shauhar bahot ache hain.

She said and reached out for the hairbrush. Zaid,s heart pounded in his chest hearing her.

Acha ji aisa kya hai unn mein? Kyunke jitna mujhe pata hai woh toh aapko apni biwi bhi nahin manta.

Zaid exclaimed rather mischievously. He reached out and took the hairbrush from her hand.

Mubashira turned and poked a finger in his chest and their eyes locked and then she said seriously

Mere shauhar ke bare mein kuch nahin kehna warna mera gussa maloom nahin hai aapko.

Zaid was taken aback by the seriousness in her voice and eyes. His heart raced and he kept looking at her.

Kyun kya galat kaha humne?

He asked, the mischief evident in his voice. He held her hand and walked towards the bed. He made her sit on the bed and then smiled at her. He sat behind her on the bed.

Kyun?

He asked continued to play along taking the hairbrush in his hand.

Kyunke woh best hain.

Mubashira spoke with a soft smile on her face.

Zaid,s heart raced in his chest. He smiled hearing her, a slow smile spread across his face and then he felt a flutter in his stomach.

Acha ji?

Zaid exclaimed, his voice a mixture of mischief and affection.

Haanji.

She said in the same tone and Zaid,s heart hitched in his chest as he felt something stir deep within him.

He gently ran the hairbrush through her hair. Mubashira hummed softly, a sigh of contentment escaping her lips as she leaned backwards and Zaid immediately held her rather gently, her back hit his chest and he smiled wrapping his arms around her rather protectively and then he placed a tender, affectionate kiss on the the side of her head.

Sleep well.

Zaid said softly and closed his own eyes, his head resting against the headrest.

Shayad mohabbat ho gayi hai mujhe tumse.

He thought.

WHAT!!!!!

He almost screamed out loud but palmed his mouth. His eyes went wide in shock.

Shayad ho gayi hai.

Zaid thought. His eyes were wide in shock as he stared at Mubashira who was sleeping cutely keeping her head on his chest.

Mujhe Mubashira se mohabbat kaise ho sakti hai?

Zaid thought. His mind raced to process the overwhelming piece of information.

End Of Chapter!!!

I'm sorry agar ZaiRa scene zyada ya over the top ho gaya ho toh.

Ayra madam,s time is over. Are you guys happy?

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️