11. the white room

Chapter Eleven.                        11
( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━
THE WHITE ROOM

                                  11( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━↳ THE WHITE ROOM ↲

❝ SHE'S A KID! LET HER GO! ❞

↢ ❦ ↣

MARY ON A CROSS
ghost

you go down just like holy mary
mary on a, mary on a cross
not just another bloody mary
mary on a, mary on a cross
your beauty never ever scared me
mary on a, mary on a cross

1:20 ────────── 4:04
      II     

↢ ❦ ↣

THE GIRL SAT QUIETLY as Gally paced around the room trying to figure out what to do. He needed to find a way to get Rosie out of there. It was his fault leaving her unattended and confused after the kiss they shared. "You're going to drive me nuts if you don't sit back down." She stated her tone sounding irritated and overly annoyed.

     Gally glanced over to her pissed off from her attitude but decided to ignore her and turn to his other acquaintances. "Is there any change?" He asked.

     The man in front of the computer screen shook his head, "sorry kid, there's no response. We aren't going to be able to find her."

     "Are you sure?" Gally asked

     "Yeah, all we can do is wait and see if somehow her chip is turned back on." He explained. "But till then, we're out of luck again."

     The girl stood up reaching the two males as she crossed her arms together, "I told you so." She states. "She's gone, Gally."

     Gally looks down at her hating how rude she was becoming to him. But then again, the girl had every right after getting dumped last night after her boyfriend called out a different girl's name in bed. He shakes his head replying before walking off, "you don't know that."

     The girl scoffs following him out of the room as she starts to respond, "it's true! You need to get it in your head that she's not coming back! They got her! WCKD's never going to let her out of their sight!"

      Gally keeps walking away responding with short answers, "I'll get her out of there."

      She lets out a dramatic groan, "I can't believe you're stuck on a girl who doesn't even remember you! How on earth do you think you and her will ever work out? Huh?" The boy clenches his jaw as he walks down the stairs, the girl still following him closely not caring about the anger she's causing him to feel. "Why is she so important to you, anyway?"