Mine - SpyNut AU

Disclaimer: English is not my first language so bare with me 😅 Other than that, enjoooyyyy this fanfiction about alpha Sailub's and the white furred wolf Supanut's first meeting 🌸 Don't forget to vote please!

~~~

In a world where werewolfs live there is a pack called Blue Moonlight pack where Supanut and his family grew up. Supanut's father was the current Alpha of the pack with Supanut's other father as the Luna. Yes, Supanut was blessed enough to have two fathers, Dad and Pa. He has two older siblings, the oldest being his brother and the middle child being his sister. His brother was next in line to be the alpha of the Blue Moonlight pack. Because Supanut was different from his siblings he grew up thinking he was an omega. Even his parents, siblings and the whole pack thought so. He didn't show any signs of being as strong as his brother, or as fast as his sister. What he had but they didn't was the most outstandig and gorgeous wolf with it's white fur and ocean blue eyes with golden flecks in them. He was known for being the only white wolf in the pack and everyone thought he was extremely blessed by the moon goddess.

Supanut was content with who he was. He had his chores he did during the days, he loved living in the pack, helping the pack members and he loved to spend a lot of time alongside his Pa, the luna. His favourite thing though would always be to run in to the woods to the nearby lake and swim, sometimes in his wolf form and sometimes in his human form, depending on his and his wolf's mood. Because the whole lake belonged to his pack he never had to worry of him trepassing on to another pack's land, or so he thought.

It was one of those days when Supanut's chores was over, he had spent some time with his Pa and his wolf was craving the feeling of the cool water from the lake. Saying goodbye to his family he ran in to the woods and shifted to his wolf mid air. Hearing the sounds of his paws hitting the grass underneath him he started his route to the lake. When he finally made it to the lake he didn't bother to look if someone was there because he was usually alone. Jumping into the water he started to swim, almost being addicted to the feeling of the water surrounding him as he swam, the fur soaking in all the water. He swam so far that he nearly couldn't recognize where in the lake he was. Not actually being bothered by it he continued to swim, if he would get lost he just needed to sniff the air in search for the familiar smell of his pack and he would know where to swim.

After what felt like hours Supanut felt satisfied and swam back. What Supanut didn't know was that Sailub, the alpha from the neighbouring pack called Golden Moon Stone was observing him from a far when Supanut swam in the lake. Sailub was out on one of his daily runs when he neared the lake where he chose to spend some time alone, distancing himself from all the responsibilities for a couple of minutes. When Sailub spotted a head of a white wolf peeking up from the water his alpha instincts took over. He knew that no one from his pack had a white wolf like the one infront of him in the water. Realizing that the wolf in the water just happily swam around Sailub knew the white wolf was not a threat. Even though the white wolf technically trespassed in to Sailub's land he didn't bother to alert the white wolf of his presence because Sailub saw no threat.

Sniffing the air Sailub soon catched a very intoxicating but pleasant smell that woke up feelings in his body he had never felt before. The smell was so addiciting, Sailub couldn't get enough. The white wolf smelled of pine cones and vanilla, a woody yet sweet smell. He could feel his wolf wagging it's tail very fast and was whining after the white wolf. Not being suprised at all Sailub heard his wolf growl "mine" while looking at the white wolf. Sailub had finally found his mate, his luna, the luna of the Golden Moon Stone pack. Watching the white wolf returning to what Sailub guessed was the wolf's pack's land Sailub guessed his future luna belonged to the Blue Moonlight pack.

Sailub made a promise to himself and his wolf that he would go back to the lake everyday in hopes of seeing their mate and try to approch the white wolf. And Sailub kept his promise, everyday he found himself by the lake, sometimes twice a day but no white wolf in sight. If it wasn't for his wolf he would actually think his mind played tricks on him and there was no white wolf to begin with, but because of the matebond going crazy he knew he saw his mate so he knew that the white wolf existed. His mate, the gorgeous white furred wolf. Sailub wanted their first meeting to happen at the lake, alone and away from their packs but being disappointed every time Sailub ran to the lake and didn't see the white wolf he actually thought of just visiting the Blue Moonlight pack to formally introduce himself and meet the white wolf.