CHAPTER 5

it's been a couple of months since i gave jhenè that ultimatum and i haven't heard from her since and by a couple of months i mean fucking 8.

i took that as she made her choice especially after last week she dropped a song called triggered. the lyrics just feel like shots at me after listening to it.

i'm trying my hardest to not respond back to it because i thought for once she'd maybe pick me first and surpriseee she didn't.

" jay i just think it's bullshit 8 months is way more than enough time" i said shaking my head.

" well maybe she-"

" don't you dare" i said cutting him off.

" what" he said confused.

" anytime she does anything you defend her and give her the benefit of the doubt but if it's me it's the end of the world not this time" i said tapping the ashes off the blunt.

" okay okay... 8 months is a long time y/n and triggered.." he trailed off.

" right triggered sounds like it's aimed at me"

" yeah it does she literally says she's tryin to let time kill all of the memories... and yall haven't seen each other in 8 months once again"

" what if i remix it" i said.

" jhenè and def jam would have to clear it and def jam would its jhenè im not to sure about" he said.

" didnt she drop a remix to it with summer yesterday" i questioned.

" yeah b-"

" what if you use ur engineering brain and make an instrumental long enough for me to say a few things before summer comes in for her verse" i said staring at him.

usually he'd fight me on this stuff so im taking a chance.

" sometimes you're a genius y/n ill start working on it now" he said opening tabs on the laptop.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

" okay we can't post it so how do you wanna do this" he said looking at me with the finished instrumental.

" what if i rap another song on live it will attract ppl and they'll start screen recording and then i'll switch to that one"

" smart because you're technically not doing anything wrong" he said dapping me up.

" let's do it" i said.

we went back to my crib and told the kids to stay upstairs while we in the basement with my phone set up and the mic.

" you ready to do this" he asked.

" duh id never hurt her truly but the only way i can truly get to her that im done playing this fuckery game is through music" i said.

" let's do it then" he started the live up and tweeted out from his phone that i was performing new songs and covers live on insta.

i waited about 10 mins just talking and chilling and i already had over 600k viewers.

" alright so this is a song that jay and i came up with in the car earlier and we gonna perform it for yall" i said as he walked up with another mic.

" yall ready" i said and watched the comments flood in.

jay walked over and tapped the computer and the beat started up.

when we finished we dapped each other up.

" we might have to make that into a song for real" he said walking away with his mic.

" yall want that on the next album" i asked and i got a mixture of hell yea and who was the song about.

" alright we got one more for yall" i said and jay gave me a thumbs up and i nodded to him and the beginning of triggered started.

jay told me he'd signal me in when it was my turn and after hearing jhenès voice for a little he pointed at me.

" i was triggered when i seen you with that scrub he can't handle you, you know you need a thug they said never wife a woman that you meet inside a club but i slept with half the club, baby, who am i to judge? i went against the world when they changed you i was ready to go to war when it pertain to you how you leave a real nigga for a lame dude? i did things with that pussy that he can't do the way I lick it, the way i used to hit it sucking on that clit so long i left a hickey made her cut a hole in her Vickies for the quickies then she hit a pawn shop to buy me all the blickies thinking 'bout the faces that you made when i would hit it that you prolly making with another nigga, got me trippin' man, you got me triggered, got me in my feelings, if i see him now, up this bitch and get to clickin" i rapped.

he stopped the track and i saluted him.

" ight yall it's been fun and real but-"

" mama" i heard nami yell.

" my lil baby is calling for something so i'll talk to yall soon with new music and stuff soon" i said smiling and then ending the live.

" what's done is done" he said leaning back in his chair.

" she's gonna see it and bug out i'm already knowing" i chuckled.

" oh she is but you told her you'd give her time but not all the time in the world you can't keep waiting on her y/n"

A/N
if you're reading this update weekend has started. we gonna try and write and update most of my books😛