CHAPTER 4

" i can't believe you guys did all this for me" jhenè said while helping me clean up.

" yeah well it was an appreciation token for allowing me to spend time with namiko" i said while washing some plates.

" about that.."

" jhenè i swear to god if you say she's not mine actually i might just end your life here" i said looking at her really quick before i continued to clean.

" no no no she's yours i knew since a couple months after i found out i was pregnant with her with no doubt in my mind that namiko was yours"

" okay you may continue what you were saying" i said.

" i'm sorry for not trying hard enough for you to find out you had a kid"

" it would've been nice to actually get to go through all the stages jhenè wether we speaking or not"

" i know and im sorry again"

" was sean there with you or"

" he was there with me but i talked about you all the time while she was in my stomach looked at so many pictures and videos y/n. she knew who you were before she was born"

" how long did you have her thinking that sean was her father" i questioned her turning the faucet off.

" he was there for support i made sure he never over stepped just in case this moment came where you got to meet her. was he highly upset yes but did i care? no she deserved to know who her real parent was" jhenè said sitting down as i wiped my hands with a paper towel and threw it out.

" well thank you for that" i said turning around looking at her to find her already staring at me.

she smiled at me.

" but you're still not off the hook Nè" i said staring at her.

she sighed.

" y/n-"

" no jhenè we're are gonna have this conversation for once. you allowed a man that almost took the people i care for more than anything in this world including myself to still be breathing, walking, and acting like nothing happened"

"y/n you have to understand-"

" no jhenè i need you to understand you showed your loyalty to someone else that night in my face. i get it yall got a soul tie or whatever that shit is that you've tried to explain to me a million times but me jhenè i'm your first real love jhenè. the person you've ran to when it gets bad. the person who would and has killed for you do you remember that" i said crossing my arms starting to get aggravated.

" take a deep breath please i don't want this to turn into an argument" she said catching onto my tone. she stood up and walked to the other side of table so that we were face to face just with a little distance.

i didn't at first but then sighed and i did what she asked and took a couple deep breath and then looked at her.

" thank you.. and i haven't forgot y/n. i could never forget everything.. you were the only person i couldn't run to after miyagi passing do you know how hard that was for me y/n. i tried calling you and tried texting you because not only did i want you to meet namiko but i was mentally going through it bad y/n.. i didn't want to be here anymore and at times i still don't but you know i have nami now and i-" she started to breakdown and i felt bad because i knew how she felt because of andre.

" Nè shhh" i said grabbing her pulling her to me.

as she sobbed into my chest. i couldn't help but just hold her. hold her and allow her to finally let everything out.

" this is why you were so cold to me when we first saw each other again.... it had nothing to do with namiko" i said once she started to calm down.

" i needed you y/n and i couldn't reach you. i thought that we had finally found each other again nether of us would ever have to go through that again and having to deal with this and nami destroyed me" she said.

" im sorry" i sighed out.

after a couple of mins she pulled away from me so she could see my face.

her tear stained face looked up to me.

" i'm sorry y/n i really am. that night with sean... i had found out i was pregnant earlier that day when you had found out he put the hit out. it was selfish for me to ask you not to kill him and i didn't because i hadn't found out how far along i was. i didn't know who who my baby daddy was. but that action ruined us... i hope you can forgive me" she pleaded.

" i will always forgive jhenè you know this... but i need you to actually show me who you're loyal to jhenè... it's gotta be me or him and whatever you choose is gonna stay that way this time"

she looked me in the eye and saw i was serious and sighed.

" i'm not gonna make you choose right now but i need a answer soon... or im going to have to make the decision for you"

A/N

thinking if i should be a nice person or make yall go through hell for a few more chapters