" Absolutely not , Kong! "

" What did I tell you about calling me with my nickname ? You lost that right. "

" Kong. That's harsh ! "

" Oh, is it ? KHUN ROJANAPAT ? "

" Kong, I am sorry. I won't do that again
I'm really sorry. Can't you forgive me once ? "

" I have forgiven you. Doesn't mean I want to walk that road again. "

" Kong, I won't do that again."

"It does not matter anymore. "

Kong hung up the call, exhausted , he pulled the blanket over his head. It was his off day anyway. He needs to flush out his anger and disappointment at Arthit before he joins the office tomorrow.

Kongpob's sololiquy was cut by the doorbell.

" Your parcel ..." the delivery boy stood, smiling, a huge parcel in his hand.

" I think you are mistaken. I have not purchased anything. "

" I am positive, it is for you, sir"

Curiosity and a hint of excitement filled his eyes as he carefully opened it, revealing a thoughtful care package from.... Arthit. The trickster alpha has hid the name card inside.

Kong picked up the package to return but the delivery boy was nowhere to be seen as if he vanished in thin air.

A warm aroma wafted from the box, and inside, Kong unable to contain his curiosity, discovered a container of homemade Thai soup, filling the air with comforting scents. Nestled beside it were electrolyte-replenishing drinks, ensuring he could rehydrate after a night of revelry.

Beneath the beverages, Kong found a selection of painkillers, neatly arranged and accompanied by a note from Arthit wishing him a swift recovery. A separate package held a fragrant herbal tea, promising a soothing touch to ease his discomfort.

To complete the surprise, there was a separate compartment containing a traditional Thai breakfast – a delightful assortment of flavorful dishes that would surely satiate his hungover appetite. As Kong unpacked the thoughtful gesture, an unconscious smile spread on his face.

The momemt he got aware of his tender smile, a sudden wave of anger coursed through him, fueled by a mix of embarrassment and frustration.
He dialled Arthit instantly.

" What the hell is thus care package? Do you think I am a dinosaur ?"

Arthit chuckled on the other end.
" not a dinosaur, just a rare species of grumpy morning creature. Thought I'd send you a survival kit. You're welcome."

Kongpob rolled his eyes, retorting, "If I'm an old grumpy creature, you must be the mischievous one causing trouble. And stop calling me! Your singing is bad enough, no need for morning lectures too."

Arthit, huffed, "Such drama king"

Kongpob couldn't help but smirk, "Drama King? That's a bit rich coming from someone who sends surprise care packages ."

" What about the one who give virtual dating sets?"

" You want to go there? " Kong warned.

Arthit mumbled, "I just thought you might appreciate it. Not that I care if you do or anything."

Kongpob chuckled, "Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that. And no more surprises, okay? I don't need your questionable taste in gifts."

Arthit, with a reluctant tone, replied, "Fine.  I guess your ancient sensibilities can't handle it."