Sick Graffiti Artists And Tabloid Queen / 1

HADLEY IVANOVICH , New Orleans-Louisiana

~~ im a goner , somebody catch my breath ~~

'Hadle-' My mum started off before I turned quickly to face her and cut her off. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was so angry that I couldn't even respond properly.

"Mum! I don't even know him! How do you expect me to freaking date him?!' I yelled at my mum as she stared at herself in the mirror. I hated how she was so vain , taking every single second for herself. She pouted her red lips then opened up her arms as if she was the most caring person in the world. 

'Please , just do it. Your dad... He needs this case. We have diner with the Hood's in a week. Get to know Calum until then. He seems..' I cut my mum off before she had the chance to finish. Her hazel eyes were on me , waiting for my engry response.

'Arrogant , full of himself , egoist at it's finest? God help me if he doesn't have a STD. A-A-And can you imagine me going out with a graffiti artist? Hahah.' I nervously laughed with the fakest smile on my face. I was talking the true , I wouldn't dare let false words leave my mouth. I am very honest and would like to stay that way. He was a troubled boy and his only solution was partying.

'Why so judgemental Hadley?' She zoomed a bit more on my face. She looked at the acne at my face then signed , zooming out.

'You should visit Dr.Madden soon. Your skin- It's breaking out again.' She said in a scolding tone and all I could do was stare in disappointment at how much a judgemental person she was.

'That's not our subject at the moment mum!' I raised my hands in the air , continuing before she spoke anymore.

'I know he's awful cause we go to the same school mum. Remember?' I cocked my eyebrow as she just sighed , taking her earrings off. I couldn't handle her at the moment but again , I couldn't handle anyone these days.

'Hadley... Your dad and Calum's dad are in buisness together.If you and Calum work out , this could do wonders for your dad!' She beamed clapping her hands. It just made me realise that I achieved nothing within this conversation and my hatred was pure.

'I knew you were selfish but i never thought you would go as far to make me date someone i cant stand.' I existed her room , stomping to mine. The red flared dress , which I hated , was extremely comfortable and I couldn't wait to get into my pijamas and hibernate for 6 months.

'Hadley , princess why dont come by to the bar? Let's talk' My dad's voice echoed around the impressive house. His iconic 'Let's Talk.' phrase was in the sentence which meant I had to avoid him at all costs.

'Dont you princess me!' I told him before slamming the door to my room. I new that was risky but meh- Who cares.

'Hadley... Hadley!' I could here my dad's voice echo through the house as i walked up to my mirror , looking at the extreme clevage my dress was showing. I couldn't believe I wore this to a buissness dinner , eek.

'Calum Hood. Your 6th grade crush. Then the person you hated from 7th to 11th grade. What could go wrong?' I talked to myself , slowly taking my dress off. I continued to give myself a pep-talk in the mirror before grabbing my pijamas which were under Milo , my golden retreiver puppy.

I threw myself onto the bed , cuddling Milo deciding to snggle him before sleeping.. I heard someone knock on my door as i screamed ; 'Come in.'

'Hadley  , the Hood's are coming over next week. You know it wouldn't be a bad idea to start to befriend Calum.' I heard my dad's masculine voice say as i rolled my eyes at him. He had a glass of brandy in his hand like always. I wish he would stop drinking so much.

'Dad , you have no idea what goes down in my private life. So i think that it's best you dont but in into it and try force things that will cause a nuclear explosion.' I said directly to him as he put his glass on my vanity mirror. The glass looked so out of place next to a bunch of make up and perfumes.

'Hadley Tatyana Ivanovich  , you need to stop being a spoiled brat. You are going to date him and help me out. End of discussion.' I called out for him before he grabbed his glass and walked out.

'Did you talk to the Hood's about this? Did you even think for a second that Calum doesn't want to date me?' I got off my bed , walking up to him.

'Yes , the Hood's agreed to all of this.' He took his glass then walked away. Milo sniffed his leg , my dad blowing him a kiss and walked off. I don't know how Milo even likes this guy.

'So that asshole is also being forced to date me. Nice.' I mumbled to myself , getting ready to sleep and not wake up ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Hadley Tatyana Ivanovich

Ethnicity : Russian

Fav Food : Klotski (potato dumplings in chicken broth mmmm )

Quick bio : Hadley's parents were born in America hence they grew up with American culture but still have the Russian culture within them

Height : 168cm

~~~~~

Just a intro and i think that some real shit is gonna go down.

Pinky promise for more updates cause i got my computer back , yaaas

{Sila ♥}