"Don't talk nonsense." The aunt who was pointed out turned away, not wanting to be pointed out by Song Douding.

"And you!" Song Douding changed his target again, "Don't think that I don't remember. You secretly told others behind my back that I kept crying and making trouble at home. It was you!"

"..." This man also turned his back, thinking that he had no face to face the little scholar's accusation.

Song Douding scolded everyone one by one, and even scolded everyone around him.

Finally, Song Douding moved out the big broom at home and said, "Go, go, get out. You are not welcome in our home, get out!"

The big broom swept the land, bringing up bursts of dust.

The dust was flying, making these people cough. "Song Douding, you don't respect your elders so much. You are really blind when you pass the exam!"

"How could the county magistrate let a child like you pass the examination? It's unreasonable!"

"..."

Song Weifeng had been sitting in the room, just not wanting to hear what those people outside said about him.

At this moment, he could no longer bear it. He walked out of the door, protected Xiao Douding, and said in a cold voice: "Douding passed the scholar examination because of his knowledge. Even the academic masters of Beijing Middle School praised Xiao Douding. The literary talent is outstanding, why are you here saying that Douding is not good?"

"Hey, Song Weifeng, we thought you didn't come back." Seeing Song Weifeng, the women stopped again, "What, I heard that you have also become a scholar?"

"So what?" Song Weifeng raised his head, showing no fear.

Song Zhanghe walked over with his hands in his arms and said jokingly: "Brother, I can pass the scholar examination. It's really interesting."

"Brother, why can't you take the exam?" Song Weifeng was bored when he saw Song Zhanghe.

"Auntie, why do you think this brother and the girl are going to take the imperial examination? In the end, they don't have to get married. I think it's better to give up the quota and let the men pass the examination and get married and build a career. ." Song Zhanghe deliberately disgusted Song Weifeng and said extremely unpleasant things.

But after hearing this, several elders beside Song Zhanghe nodded, feeling that what Song Zhanghe said made sense.

"Wei Feng, you have passed the scholar examination and you are almost there. Isn't it time to think about life-long matters?"

"Hasn't Erma in our village always liked you? If you come back this time, have a good chat with him, and maybe it will work out. Erma was a bit mixed up in the past, but once we become a family, we will definitely be stable."

"That's right. When I get married, I won't have to live in the Song family anymore. I will have a small family of my own, and my life will be more comfortable."

Song Douding really laughed angrily, "Erma? Are you talking about the Erma at the head of the village who doesn't do anything serious and just idles around all day? In what way is he worthy of my brother!"

That Erma likes his brother, but Erma is not worthy of him!

"Er Ma's family has ancestral property! We have those acres of high-quality paddy fields. If we cultivate them well, won't our lives be better?" The person who mentioned E Ma was a married man, and he said earnestly, "Our brother What can you do if you have so many abilities? It's only true that you marry the right person. Wei Feng is a foreigner with an unknown origin, and he is considered a good match for Erma——"