005 | blondie

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄

When she made it to the Specialist training grounds, Daphne found herself drifting over to where she saw Sky and his friend Riven watching an ongoing fight on one of the platforms. 

"What do you want, a handy for taking me under your wing? I thought my friendship was reward enough." She overheard Riven ask Sky sarcastically as she brought herself to a stand still beside Sky.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that," she interrupted them. 

"Afternoon Daph," Sky grinned at the newly turned blonde girl, nodding at her hair colour. "Suits you. And Riv- it is." The blonde patted his shoulder before jogging off, towards Stella. 

"I preferred the red." Riven stated bluntly.

"When did I ask for your opinion?" Daphne asked him, a small smirk on her face as she turned away from Riven as Dane's partner took him down on the platform. 

She made her way over to one of the tables where several different weapons were laid out, scanning each of them. 

"So, haven't seen you here before blondie-" a voice behind her broke her attention. A hand reached out to touch her wrist but she was quick to spin around and pin the body to the floor with few movements. "Woah, red? What happened?" She glared into the eyes of Thoren, as he smirked up at her. "I could get use to this position," he boasted, making her realise she was straddling him and holding his wrists above his body. She scoffed and threw herself off of him, dusting herself off. 

"Seriously though, the blonde? I mean you're still hot but the red was... fiery. Fitting right?" He joked, standing over her with his arms crossed. Daphne tried to concentrate her eyes anywhere but his arms, where his muscles bulged under the skin tight black undergarments. "You don't talk much do you red- I mean blondie?" 

"I don't have anything to say to you." Daphne shook her head, clearing her thoughts of his arms and really- hot body. "Maybe find another girl to flirt with?" She suggested with a snarky tone.

"Woah, no need to get all jealous blondie." He chuckled arrogantly.

"You thought I was someone else a moment ago, the moment I'm jealous of you talking to another girl, I'll stab myself in the eye." She pushed past him, weapon in hand, her shoulder hitting his harshly, causing even his tall, strong form to stumble backwards. He watched her walk away, furrowing his eyebrows together. She was different. There was something about her that intrigued him. Albeit she was hot, but aside from that... he was drawn to her. 

"Thoren, hey." A girl he hooked up with last year walked up to him, eyelashes fluttering like wild. It took him a moment to register that she had her hand on his bicep, and even then after looking down at the manicured hand- much different to Daphne's chipped nails and rough finger tips- he looked back up to see she had made her way to Sky. "How was your summer?" The girl asked with a flirtatious tone. Thoren looked away from Daphne and down at the girl beside him, a smirk finding its way back onto his face. Whilst he didn't want Daphne to stab herself in the eye, the challenge of making her jealous was one he couldn't turn away from. Game on red- blondie. He corrected her name in his thoughts. Game on.