"You have to be at the shoot by ten fifteen. I'll be there to pick you up by nine fifty."

"Actually, hyung, I was wondering if we could stop by a coffee shop before we go to the shoot. It opens at ten and is just down the street from the hotel."

The call is silent for a moment as he thinks. "Yeah, we can do that. I'll still be there by nine fifty. Make sure you're ready to go by then."

I grin, "Yes, hyung."

After the call ends I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a pair of black sweats and a light pink t-shirt. Walking into the bathroom I start the water of the shower and start to strip. As the water runs down my skin taking the soap with it, my mind returns to my dream.

I have a kid in the future. A daughter to be more specific. Her facial features were a lot like mine with a small difference in the nose and lips. Those were Madilynn's and I couldn't help but be overjoyed knowing that she might be my soulmate, that this might actually happen one day. I tilt my head back and rinse the shampoo from my hair. Turning around I turn off the water and grab my towel off of the hook.

After drying myself off I get dressed and make sure to do my morning skin routine. I quickly dry my hair and hurry to my suitcase again to grab my black mask and hat. Throwing on my hat, I grab the hotel key card and shove it in my wallet before heading down to the car that Sejin was waiting in.

-----

The ride to the little coffee shop was short but filled with conversation. The subject straying from the mv shoot this week to soulmates somehow. When we talked about soulmates I came clean about Madilynn. And the reaction I got from him was one of the few things I suspected. He was quite understanding and was happy, hoping I meet her while I'm here so that I can finally stop worrying that I'll never find one.

The sidewalk was emptier than the ones in Seoul, which I remembered was normal at this time of day. I open the door of the coffee shop being greeted with the sound of a soft bell. Stepping in line with Sejin right beside me, I looked around at the minimalistic furniture and decorations. The grey and navy blue couches and lounge chairs were scattered around the shop. In between couches and chairs were white side tables and coffee tables. The light blue and grey rugs were different patterns but brought life to the room.

The people littering the area were either conversing quietly or on their phones and laptops. The people in the line in front of us were just as quiet adding to the calm atmosphere. I smile softly, though no one could really tell because of the mask. I step up to the counter and place mine and Hyung's order. After stepping out of the way I sit on one of the couches with Sejin.

A black haired woman steps through the door triggering the bell and walks over to one of the lounge chairs and pulls out her phone. When I look a little closer I recognize her as the other woman in Madilynn's posts. This thought causes me to pause and hope fills my chest. She lives in this city. I could finally see her in person. I look over at Hyung and lean closer to him.

Pointing at the woman, "That's her friend that she posts with all the time, Hyung. That means she lives here in Atlanta."

He chuckles and looks over at her. "Well it seems like we chose the right city to film in, huh?"

Nodding frantically, "I hope I meet her before we have to go back."

He lowers his head, "You won't have much time with her if that's the case. You have to go back by the end of next week to start promotions."

I slowly deflate at the realization. Why didn't I think of that? Huffing, I hear our names called and head over to grab our drinks. Sejin walks over to the door, me following close behind. His hand reaches for the door when its slung open and a blonde woman runs through with wide eyes. I don't realize what's happened till my hand's on her elbow and our coffee is spilled all over me and the floor.

The woman gasps and blurts out apology after apology, but I can't stop staring at her. Her familiar blue eyes and freckles had me staring with wide eyes. Madilynn was here, right in front of me, but I was scared. Why was I scared? Shouldn't I be happy?

"I'll buy you new ones!" I pause and shake my head.

"It's alright, He needs to get going or he'll be late for work." I look over at Hyung as he grabs my elbow and carefully pulls me outside. I watch as she gets smaller and smaller the farther we get. I flinch when I hear Sejin curse in my ear.

"She needs to be more careful."

I'm still in a state of shock as we start the drive to the mv shoot location. When I do come out of it we've already been driving for ten minutes. the first thing I do is look down at my hand that had touched her elbow. She was wearing a short sleeved shirt, so our skin had touched and thinking back on it my hand had tingled where it touched her skin. I turn my hand palm up and let out a soft gasp.

There tattooed was small stars in the shape of a heart. I traced it with my fingers and smile softly. Our soulmate mark. But sadness and regret filled my system as I realize I don't know when I'll see her again. Why hadn't I gotten her number, or at least talked to her? Why did I let Sejin just pull me away?

"What's wrong Jin?" I turn to him as I feel tears fill my eyes.

"That was her Hyung, that was Madilynn. And she really was my soulmate. But-"

"You don't know if you'll see her again." His voice full of regret and grief as he glances at me. I shake my head.

"No, Hyung, I will see her again. I'm going to make sure of it. But, how I will is the question."

He nods and parks the car looking over at me. "That's a good way to think. And If you need any help, you know who to ask." I smile at him and step out of the car heading into the warehouse we were shooting in. I follow the staff to the stylist area and let them do my hair and makeup, after I change of course.

As the shoot goes on my mind was empty right up until the end. That's when I started thinking of her.

I will find her again, and I'll make sure to never leave her again. I'll be the best soulmate there's ever been.