Chapter nine

Both of them got very closer in these days. They both are having more skinship and not that much shy anymore. They kiss whenever they want. But Taehyung was quit busy as he wanted to finish his works before wedding and get ready for the preparations.

But he didn't forget to meet up with his fiance. Even though he is busy, he still went to see Jungkook. And Jungkook still doesn't know that Taehyung is overworking as Taehyung always said he is doing fine when he asks.

But Jungkook felt something difference in Taehyung because he looked tired.

Taehyung didn't even have time to eat. He even gets scolded by his mother. But he rushes to the company saying he will eat something from there. But forgets anyways.

"I'm gonna call Jungkook, Daehyung ! Taehyung is being a brat! Look at him! They have only three days for the wedding and here he is sick has hell!" Mrs.Kim said getting angry. "Calm down honey.."

"I can't calm down! He is not eating! Not drinking medicine! That's it! I'm gonna call Jungkook!" She said dialing jungkook.

"Hello mom?" She heard from the other line. "Oh kookie!" She said quickly. "Mom are you okay?" He asked when he heard her. "I'm fine kookie! But your fiance is not! He is sick..Do you know that?" Jungkook widened his eyes hearing this.

"Sick? What? Mom, Taehyung is sick? How—He..He didn't say anything like that! I even messaged with him in the morning" He asked getting concerned. "Oh so he didn't tell you? Did you hear it honey? He is a brat!" She told her husband.

"Jung-kook He is not eating anything and refusing to take medicines! He is stubborn! He is overworking himself saying he wants to complete his work and enjoy his wedding" Mrs.Kim complained. "What? Oh god..Why is he doing like that? He is making me worried mom..I'm coming there now. Give me few minutes" Jungkook said and ended the call.

Mrs.kim smirked at her husband. "I'm gonna teach this brat a lesson today by his fiance.." She said sitting on the couch.

After few minutes she hear the door opened revealing a worried Jungkook rushing in. "Mom?" She got up and went to him. "Jungkook give him a big scold. Tell him to stop being a brat. He doesn't listen to us" She said leading Jungkook to Taehyung's room.

"Did he took the lunch?" Mrs.kim shook her head. Jungkook sighed. "Breakfast?" She again shook her again. "Aish..What does he think he is doing?" He said entering the room.

"Taehyung?" He said seeing his fiance sleeping , covering his body with a blanket. Hearing his favorite voice, Taehyung's ears perked up. He quickly lifted his head forgetting about his fever . He was about to get up but was stopped by who walked to him.

"What are you trying to do?" Jungkook asked sitting next to Taehyung with a stern voice. "W-What do you mean hyung?"

"I asked what you are trying to do..why didn't you tell me? Are you trying to hurt me by acting like this?" Jungkook asked looking at him. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"No hyung..W-Why would I try to hurt you" "then why are you acting like this? You didn't even tell me" Taehyung pouted. "I didn't wanted to make you worry hyung" Jungkook sighed deeply.

"I'm your fiance Taehyung..I will be your wife in three days. This is what you are doing now? Don't you see how much worried I am now? Don't you see how much worried your parents are? I was worried to death. Why are you not taking your meals and medicines? " Jungkook said without stopping. Taehyung bit his bottom lip not knowing what to sat.

"I don't wanna eat hyung. I don't like medicine" Jungkook sighed again. " you are burning up. How many times I told you to not overwork? I told you to eat properly. Do you want to postpone the wedding?" "No hyung no!"