Everyone clapped their hands to the engaged couple and sat on their seats.  Soon his friends walked to them and started introducing them to Jungkook.

"Jungkook this is my husband namjoon..And this is Y/n's boyfriend hoseok..This is yoongi" "hello hyungs" Jungkook said.

"These are my friends..Jimin and Yeonjun" He said introducing them. "Excuse me babies! I have to take your friends for few minutes" Mrs.kim said and held Jungkook's arm.

"Eomma where are we going?" Taehyung asked in confusion. "Aish nowhere Tae! I want you to introduce Your fiance to our family" she said dragging Jungkook while Taehyung also went behind him.

"Darling, this is my elder sister" she said gesturing to the other lady. "Jungkook smiled and bowed a little at her. "Hi aunty.. I'm Jeo-ah um..Jungkook" He said not knowing what tell as his surname.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to his fiance while his mother laughed. "My son in law is very pretty right unnie?" She asked while her sister nodded her head with a smile lingering on her lips.

"Kim's Prettiest son in law" She said making mrs.Kim to smile proudly. Jungkook blushed and glanced at Taehyung. "You better be good to him Tae" She teased.

"Ah don't have any doubt about that right kookie?" Mrs.Kim asked to which Jungkook smiled. "Yes Aunty..He is already good" Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled shyly.

"Aye aye..you already wrapped Jungkook around your finger huh?" His aunt teased again. Three of them laughed at the redden face of the younger. "Taehyung hyung! You didn't even tell me you are going to marry!" A boy's voice said angrily. More like throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung made a regretting face and smiled nervously at the boy. "Suno I was searching for you everywhere!" Taehyung aunty said. "Sorry eommaa" He said and then looked at Taehyung again with a glare.

"Sorry suno..I didn't got time to tell..You know about my work right.." He said. Suno rolled his eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah..by the way! Hyung you are soo prettyy!" He said cheerfully and squeezed the older's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger. "Aish suno come here! Don't grab other's cheeks like that..He is older than you" His mother said to him and pulled her son to her who pouted.

Jungkook smiled at them and slowly grabbed Taehyung's bicep which took the younger's attention. "Hyung?" He asked worriedly because he thought Jungkook might be uncomfortable. Jungkook shook his head caressed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung' mother smiled warmly seeing the couple and elbowed her sister.

While the older's were busy talking, Jungkook glanced up at Taehyung to talk. But his face turned to worried
"Tae?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung closing his eyes for a moment. "Yes hyung?" He asked opening his eyes. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked rubbing Taehyung's hand.

"I'm good hyung" Taehyung said with a smile. But Jungkook found it strange. He excused from Taehyung's mother and went inside the house with Taehyung. "Hyung where are we going?"

Jungkook sat on the couch and patted the space. Taehyung sat down next to him. "You look tired " Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook sighed. "Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Do you want to rest Tae?" "No no hyung.. I'm good" Taehyung said assuring. "Okay then..Tell me if you are not feeling well okay?" Jungkook said softly, getting up.

He bent down and pecked Taehyung's lips which shocked Taehyung. He blinked his eyes few times. "Let's go Tae" Jungkook said and got up to go. But was pulled back onto the couch. He was surprised when he felt Taehyung's lips on his.

Taehyung sneaked his arms around Jungkook's neck moving his lips slowly. Jungkook held Taehyung's bicep, squeezing it. "Ah where are these two? Taehyung! Jungko—oh" the voice stopped when they saw the duo making out on the couch.