"Oh......shit, h-hey Batman....." Boomerang nervously chuckled as he stared at the dark knight after catching a glimpse of the turrets in the room, disabled and locked in place. The billionaire in disguise stared at Boomerang, making the Australian nervously smile. "I—I swear we weren't trying to break in! Y—ya got a whole alien invasion to deal with so even if we were robbing the place—"

"Oh relax Boomer!" Harley punched Boomerang's shoulder playfully as Batman turned around and made his way inside the tower. Harley smiled before turning to the others, waving at them as she skipped after the hero. "Well come on guys~ B-man is helping us out here!"

Deadshot looked at the others and they all had a silent conversation between one another before looking towards Harley, who just skipped up beside Batman and hummed a tone as she held her hands behind her back. The three convicts hesitantly followed after the two, Shark groaning as he rubbed his chest. The metal doors between the turrets opened up and allowed the group inside a short white hallway. The three convicts remained silent and kept an eye on the Batman as a blue hologram scanned them up and down before the next door opened.  Batman walked forward into a huge laboratory with green walls and holographic screens of a huge computer.

'What the hell is with you Harl?' Boomerang thought to himself as Harley skipped after Batman again before the two stopped in front of the computer, the hero began typing away as Harley leaned against the hero, whispering something to him. The Australian couldn't really believe his eyes, Harley wasn't even trying to kill the Bat. 'Did you forget he killed Joker?!'

"So......you are helping us?" Shark questioned as he stopped between the hero and the other two convicts, not wanting to take up Batman's space. The computer began to bring up a password block and the hero began typing away. Shark took one step forward and tilted his head. "Our ally, yes? Waller will be pleased to know your going to—"

"I'm not helping Waller." Batman spoke as his attention remained glued to the screen, the password he put in failing with a red buzz. Batman reached into his belt and pulled out the device from earlier and began deciphering the password, as this was happening Harley leaned down and sticked her head inside the hero's cape, smirking to herself upon seeing the Dark Knight's rear. Batman did nothing to stop her as Deadshot and Boomerang watched with wide eyes. The hero didn't seem to bother with stopping the clown, the screen accepting the password he put it and allowed access to all the files. "I'm helping you."

Harley turned her attention to the sound of mechanical gears turning as a circle of the floor and ceiling slide upon and brought up a medical chair with restraints from below and a heavy duty machine from above, armed with needles, screws, clips, and a dosage of fluid.

"You all have microbombs in your heads, Waller's way of keeping you restrained no doubt." Batman spoke as a walk to the side lowered down and revealed a containment cell with plants stretching throughout the cell, a huge whole in the floor that caved downwards. The convicts eyed the machinery as Batman plugged in a chip to the computer, turning to face them. "I can remove these bombs and get you all out of Metropolis........"

"I'm sensing a but coming up." Deadshot spoke as he eyed the Batman, the hero turning to face him. Deadshot shook his and stared at the hero with a frown before pointing his finger at him. "Damn it man, I got a daughter who needs me! Why can't you just do your superhero shit and remove the bombs without asking anything in return?"

"Because this is something we haven't faced before, Mr. Taylor." Batman spoke without missing a beat, revealing part of Deadshot's identity. Shark and Boomerang raised an eyebrow, turning to one another before looking back at the hero. They watched as the dark knight walked back and forth, staring down the three convicts with a neutral expression. ".........I need you to feed me info from Waller, anything that may sound important. She's going to try and kill the Justice League."