kinan : arthur

I don't like anyone except sometimes you. - backburner, NIKI.

And i'm playing backburner again.

Andra, do you hear me? I wanna tell you a story of Arthur, someone who'll never know you, vice versa.

Forgetting you is a lose, but meeting him is a win.
A mirage when he did the same thing like you did to me years ago, but he's so bad at it.
You will always the winner, but he'll always be the loser.

I never mind if I have any feelings for him, but his criteria never reached you. And I have to say that he'll lose the game.

Arthur, the bad thing he does is crushing my feelings for you.
You'll never expect that I will fall apart to a boy who is one year older than us, who graduated from neverland university. I won't say it, but I think you'll laugh when I tell you all about it.

Arthur and you is a contradiction.

And then come a cardigan girl, who hated me that much as I hate your girlfriend.
She liked Arthur as much as she loathed me.
She will do anything to seperate me and Arthur, which it'll never be a thing for me.

But, Andra, can you please break up with your girlfriend? Can you please be my white-prince who saves me from this fucking unnecessary love triangle?

Oh Andra, I think I like Arthur, but I know this cycle will start again after I got my broken heart for nth time.

Oh Andra, Arthur is a kind boy, but I still want to like you.

Help me to grow my feelings bigger than before. Help me to think that YOU were the best thing in my life. Forgetting you is a sin, and remembering you is a romantic way just like a 35mm camera who photographed our memories.

Oh Andra, help me to forget my mirage feeling for Arthur. I won't ever let you go out of my brain. So, I'll engrave you in my heart.

It's all about you and me, not me and Arthur.

But why I'm still listening to Backburner?

- kinan.