"Thank goodness you guys aren't like that"

"Well we appreciate that" chuckled Chenle "so what should we do about Jeno and Jaemin?"

"Why don't we discuss this over a cup of coffee and biscuits?" said Sooyoung "and also give them some privacy "

"Sounds like a plan"

-----------------------------------

"So Jaemin, what's your favourite book?" Jaemin and Jeno were sat infront of the bookcase as Hyejin looked through the books with Mr Snuggles

"Already asking the personal questions are we?" teased Jaemin, playfully nudging Jeno's arm "I'm kidding, my favourite book is pride and prejudice"

"Wow, that's a beautifully written book" said Jeno "I read it in my teens. I could somehow relate to Elizabeth's story"

"So you have Jane Austen books but not children's books?" teased Jaemin "what kind of library is this?"

"My mum never allowed us to read children's books" sighed Jeno "she wanted us be mature as soon as we started to talk"

"Oh I'm so sorry" said Jaemin, patting Jeno's back "that must have been awful"

"It was" said Jeno "I feel as though I missed out on a childhood but I'm making sure that Hyejin doesn't go through what I did"

"Of course" agreed Jaemin "every child deserves a childhood and nobody can take that away"

"Just being here makes me feel like a child again" laughed Jeno "I don't know why"

"Maybe because we're surrounded by children's books?" teased Jaemin "I'm just kidding"

"That too" laughed Jeno, looking at Hyejin with a smile "I'm sorry about the mess though"

"Its not a problem" said Jaemin "There are other kids that have made more mess that this little sweetheart"

"How much mess are we talking about?" asked Jeno, as he took a sip of his coffee "or can't you tell due to librarian's code?"

"There is no librarian's code" laughed Jaemin "a little boy ripped up a bunch of books because he can't share"

"Oh god" chuckled Jeno "did the parents pay for the damage?"

"Nope" sighed Jaemin "the mum completely refused so now we're missing a lot of books"

"That's not good" said Jeno, glancing at Jaemin with concerned eyes "it must have been a lot of money"

"It was" said Jaemin "and some of them were books I had brought in from my house"

"Jaemin...." started Jeno, fully turning towards Jaemin to look at him properly "if there is anything I can do, please let me know"

"Jeno you really don't have to" said Jaemin "Especially for someone you've just met"

"Yes but I want to repay you" started Jeno, placing his hand on Jaemin's shoulder "after you were so good with my darling daughter" 

"Any normal person would do the same" chuckled Jaemin "its literally no problem"

"Please let me do this Jaemin" said Jeno "just this once?"

"Fine" said Jaemin "but watch it be more than once"

"How do you know me so well?" teased Jeno "we've only just met"

"Let's call it an instinct" laughed Jaemin "and I can see that you are a good father as well"

"That's up for debate nowadays" sighed Jeno, glancing at Hyejin as she read with Mr Snuggles "I feel like a terrible dad"

"Now why is that?" asked Jaemin, raising an eyebrow "what happened?"

"I feel like my parents are trying to tear up our relationship" said Jeno, taking a big sigh out "and it means we are spending not a lot of time together"

"Could I make a suggestion?" asked Jaemin, as Jeno nodded with a smile "you could dedicate days to where you two can spend time together"

"so that way, you won't lose quality time together"

"Thank you Jaemin" said Jeno "I will definitely use your advice"

"No problem" laughed Jaemin "I'm full of advice"

"I'll come back to you for more advice then" chuckled Jeno, looking at Jaemin with a smile "I'm glad we're friends"

"Me too"

"Are you two flirting?"