Ek- A Big Happy Family

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what to say. Maybe Shiho can help?" Yoshi said pulling the small boy by his waist when he was about to walk pass them.

Takata/Kanemoto Mashiho, 25 years old. An omega. Married to Yoshinori for 5 years. The beauty with brain. Very smart and intelligent. Gives useful advices. Also very sweet and kind but can also be savage. The smallest in size and the cutest. A little possesive of Yoshi but doesn't show it.

"I was avoiding the drama." Mashiho said glaring at Yoshi as he tried to wiggle out of his arms but failed.

"Mianhae~" Yoshi said smiling sheepishly before placing a quick kiss on Mashiho's cheek.

"See! That's what couples should do! And here you are Sahi-ah, roasting your own husband! How can you even call me stupid!?" Jaehyuk complained again.

"That's the truth though." Both Asahi and Jihoon said at the same time as they did a high-five laughing.

"What's the truth?" Said another boy who came with a guitar on his hand.

"Just their normal drama. By the way, did you complete your song, Yedamie?" Mashiho said changing the topic.

Bang Yedam, 24 years old, the fourth brother. The only beta among the brothers. The sweetest of all. Perfect husband material. Famous for his singing. Music is life. Voice sweeter than honey. Also very intelligent.

"Oh that's why I came here. It's almost done. I just needed a little bit of Jeongwoo's voice for finalizing it. Where is he?" Yedam asked as he did not see the said male with them.

"Here I am~~" A boy singsonged as he entered the scene.

Park Jeongwoo, 22 years old, the sixth brother. An Alpha. The chaotic child. Crackhead brother no-2. Single life is the best life. Can get anything with the talent of crying at any moment. Not because they don't want to see him cry but because they don't want to embarrass themselves. Loves to tease Asahi the most. Can hit note higher than the sky.

"Good that you're here. We have work." Yedam said to which Jeongwoo replied, "Anytime at your service, Sir!" With a salute making everyone giggle at his silliness.

"Hyung~~" Came a tall boy whining as he straight went to Hyunsuk and hugged him, "I'm nervous."

Hyunsuk patted his hair and said, "It's okay Rutoya. Everything will be fine."

Watanabe Haruto, 22 years old, the fifth brother. An Alpha. Soon-to-be married. Can kill a person only with his cold eyes. Only his family and sometimes pack members can see the warm side of him. Jeongwoo's bestfriend. If you want to experience living hell just TRY harming his loved ones.

"I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I've never been this nervous in my whole life." He said as he pulled away from the hug and held Hyunsuk's hands. "What if Junkyu hyung suddenly rejects me tomorrow? What if he doesn't want me anymore? What am I going to do? I can't live without him. Help me hyung. I-"

Kim Junkyu, 26 years old. An Omega. Soon-to-be Watanabe Junkyu. Has a perfect body proportion with long legs. Loved by everyone. Seems like an extrovert but actually is an introvert. Sings with Yedam and Jeongwoo. They are called the Vocal Trinity of the family.

"Yah, yah! Ruto! Calm down. Why will he reject you? You are so good to him. You are the best partner he can ever have. Don't worry. Hmm?" Hyunsuk said as he moved both his thumbs over Haruto's eyebrows which had a deep frown.

"I'm okay since you said this hyung. I believe you." Haruto said finally smiling.

Hyunsuk looked fondly at the younger ones as they all teased Haruto for getting married and saying that he has finally grown up. He just feels this motherly love towards the youngers, he doesn't know why. Maybe because they all treat him like a mother or maybe because these brothers never experienced parental love and he was more than ready to give them what they deserve.