Side Chapter: Deku and Shigaraki learn the truth

Do you guys think this meme is funny

Jack said "Alright guys I got a go and do things with deku but I will the screen on so you can see what I am doing

As a big portal open and Jack and deku walk through

Jakku and deku sat at a table as Jack a few card start to shuffle them

Jack said "now then deku their some else sitting with us but he won't try to hurt or kill you since this is my home so only with power is me

as portal open up and shigaraki fell through as he saw Deku deku got in a fight stance but quickly stop froze them both and made sit back down 

Jack said "there will be no fight here please I just wanna talk"

Shigaraki said "how long will this take"

Jack said "not long...only if can handle the truth"

Deku said "the truth"

Jack said "the truth of the way your stories are going"

Jack look a deku and said "You've got the right To try change my mind, You can give it a go but it's all pretend, You're my design, so welcome to the show!

Welcome to paradise,are you ready to pay the price? To go where you would wanna go, Your mind would fall and turn you blind so just chill out, and enjoy-don't you know it's dealer's choice? Sit back and watch the roof cave in wait for the game to begin.

How can you stop an idea Well I'll give you a hint,you walk the endless halls forever till you're forced to admit The worlds you cannot save...and those that need to burn, You could be standing there, It's about time for your turn.

So don't look to me, I'm just passing through. Don't give me your worship,I don't want it. I was here when you started,I'll be here when you end.But the strings of fate remain,and you can't stop it.

You can't count your cards if the numbers are rigged,and the labels you go by are all misspelt so don't you complain,Don't you try to get out.That's how you play the game-with the hand you're dealt"

Jack look at Shigaraki and said "Don'tyou try to cheat.

You know that I don't like to play this role?You know I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.It's almost silly how little you know and what I'd do to keep it ever breaking free.

How can you stop an idea? well let's make a bet. I'll let you know I'm pretty lucky so when you lose, don't get upset. You thought I was your friend, and I suppose I am. But in the face of FEAR...you've got no power here.

So don't look to me, I'm just having a ball.Don't give me your worship,I don't want it. I was here when you started,and I could make it end.I'm sure you'll love the show,cuz I wrote the script.

You can't count your cards if the numbers are wrong and your hunger for power just won't be quelled.So don't you complain,Cuz I know what's best. That's how you play the game-with the hand you're dealt."

So don't call me your god,you don't know what I am. Don't give me your worship,I don't want it.I was here when you started,I don't want it to end.I made you think I had heart,but I forgot it"

Jack show his cards to deku and shigaraki while said "You can't count your cards so just rip 'em up! Let the universe write with your name misspelt.If you sit in the waves,Then the ocean's your god.This is how you play the game-with the hand you're dealt.

How can you stop an idea?

Everyone in theater was shocked that Jack has controlled their lives but has wrote the script and a way that make them win no matter what happen and as way to place shigaraki in a loseing forever scenario as a form of torture

mina said "okay that a lot to take in"