...And then there were Ten!

Well It was summer Vacation in America and fr all Kids during Summer Vacation school is Let out, and for one Y/n L/n, the Schools Bullies favorite Target was Happy to finally leave, as he was spending the Summer with his Girlfriend and her Grandpa in his RV Across America.

Gwen: Hey Y/n! Ready for Summer Vacation?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I already Packed up everything I needed and all that

Gwen: It's always Like you to prepare so Much.

Y/n: Well better to be prepared not to be at all.

Gwen: Good Motto. I just can't wait until we share A Bunk bed this summer!

She was already Hugging your Fluffy Body which is something you Loved to do but you had your Own thoughts in Mind about this.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I don't have the Mind to tell her I would think... She would Look Better A Little bit... Wider, so to speak. There would be more of her to Love in the end.

Later... at A National Forest...

Of course, the first stop on this Trip was to the Nearby National forest and Gwen's Grandpa Max clearly had some weird Tastes when it came to Food,

Max: You Kids don't know what You've been missing out on Until you try Mealworm. It's Both Very Tasty and A Good source of protein.

Y/n: (Whisper) I Maybe am Big but I won't eat that.

Gwen: Hey Um, Grandpa we'll be going on A Walk, to Work up An Appetite.

Max: Alright but Make to be Back soon, we might run out.

Soon...

You and Gwen were walking through the Forests when suddenly A meteor came from the sky and slammed into the ground nearby!

Y/n: W-What was that!?

Gwen: I don't know but we better check it out.

Y/n: Gwen, I'm not sure if we should- GWEEEEEN!

She ended you dragging you to the sight where there was A Metal shell In the center of the Crater.

Y/n: Oh God this is exactly like Every Alien Movie I had ever seen. We better-

Just then A White and Green goop Jumped out and wrapped around your arm!

Y/n:

The Green and white that soon transformed into A Watch wrapped around your arm attached to your Very DNA!

Y/n: Wait, what is this thing!? I-

Just then you Transformed into this!

Gwen: AAAAGH! W-What are you!?

You then Transformed your Hands into DNA Shaped Tentacles, as you then Began Manipulating your very DNA To Become Bigger and stronger Almost Like A Bodybuilder!

Y/n: Woah! Now I'm Like A Body Builder!

A/n: Does anyone else Imagine the Same Voice Filter they used for the Upgrade?

Gwen: Y/n is that still you?

Y/n: Yeah! I'm Like some kind of... DNA Alien. I'll call it DNAlien!

Gwen: That's really the best you got?

Y/n: Sorry my Sweet girlfriend but I don't see you coming up with Names.

Soon this was Taken to Grandpa Max who surprisingly wasn't too surprised and now you wanted to know why he wasn't so surprised.

But that was stopped as Suddenly A Huge Explosion was Hard and A Giant Robot attacked A Nearby RV Camping spot, Gwen knew what had to be done!

Gwen: Y/n! You can stop it, right?

Y/n: Uh... I just got this thing.

Gwen: Well Please try!

You then began spinning the Holographic dial around and found one.

Y/n: This one has A Big head! He should be smart! Let's try this One!

You then slapped it and...

Y/n: Oh Bullocks! All I Know now Is How to Hate everything that Vaguely Annoys me, and Make myself A Delicious Margarita. I shall call this form... The Bloody damn Blue Head. Or Just Blue Head if you prefer so.

 Or Just Blue Head if you prefer so

Gwen: Well can you do anything?

Y/n: Let me see this should be quite Easy. I take some of these Parts from these Bloody Destroyed Vehicular Wreckages as I can Make A Very Rudimentary Weapon! A Plasma Gun that uses Car Batteries as A Fuel Force!  Fire in the Hole!

You then Launched A Shot that hit the Mech in the eye and Blew it up!

Y/n: Ah, Another good Job done. No Worried everyone I shall get going now but remember, stop being so Bloody stupid. Clearly, there is so much to Hate about Earth.

You then ran off back into the Forest.

Later...

It was now the Next Morning as you were trying to remove the Watch but it wouldn't Budge.

Gwen: It isn't Moving huh?

Y/n: Nope. More of A Reason to Get Bullied...

Gwen: Y/n, No, You're A Hero Now! That was amazing! But why did you sound British then?

Y/n: ... I have no Idea.

Gwen: Well I'm Happy You're Okay Big Guy.

Y/n: (Blushing) Thanks.

Max: Alright this isn't going to stop our Summer vacation trip because we're continuing to go on.

Y/n: Yes! I still need the Break.

Gwen: That reminds me. You were gone A Good Portion this morning. Where were you?

You Just smirked as it's revealed you used A Device you made with Blue head to give your Bullies back in your Hometown A Terrible Case of the Chicken Pox which is incurable, Inviral, and lasts for exactly one week on the dot.

You don't mess with the Kid with the Watch.