✨️ 4 ✨️

The next day Destiny called pearl and Crystal over to get ready with her they all did there hair and makeup together with a few bottles of champagne for dress picking for the red carpet event Destiny had coming up until she drunkenly realised

Destiny-"omg girls I dont have a date to the red carpet anymore"

Pearl-"just take your brothers friend he's hot plus he'd look good for the cameras"

Destiny-"im not taking jackson I barely know the guy"

Crystal-"fine then I'll get myself an invite and take him hopefully the night ends up back at the hotel room"

Destiny-"omg your ridiculous"

as they all sit there laughing until there interrupted by a knock on the door

Destiny"who is it"

Jackson-"it's jackson mark says to hurry up so we can all leave together since you don't have keys"

Destiny-"okay tell him I'll be 5 minutes"

Jackson-"will do"

so as promised 5 minutes later the girls all came out of the room with there hair done makeup done pearl was wearing a pair of jeans with a nice low cut v line top and her jacket Crystal was wearing a full juicy couture tracksuit with small heels and Destiny was wearing a white split leg dress that came to just above mid thigh with a crossed back and cowl neck front her pink Jimmy choo's  with the matching bag and her pink fut coat that was perfect match of pink her makeup was simple just a classic full face with a brown lip liner and nude center creating a gorgeous ombre lip her hair was in black wave curls

Mark-"well you havnt changed one bit ney"

Destiny-"what do you mean?"

Mark-"every since you were a teenager you were always over dressed for every single thing your going dress shopping for god sake and its not like its wedding dress shopping"

Destiny-"no its not wedding dress shopping its dress shopping for the biggest red carpet in my life anyway are you ready to leave?"

Mark-"No not yet"

Destiny-"well the limo is outside so we're going now so ill come to the hospital after iv picked my dress"

Mark-"okay bye love you"

Destiny-"love you too"

and with that her and the girls leave the apartment

Jackson-"has your sister always been pretty?"

Mark- "Oh yeh from the day she was born she had the beautiful blue eyes and with the first look I took at her I knew she was going to be my gorgeous girl and she didn't disappoint when she went to high school she was instantly little miss popularity she was cheer captain she had all the boys wrapped around her finger doing her homework the lot I constantly had random teenage boys turning up at my door asking to take my sister out but what she doesn't know is every single one of them got turned around cause she's my little sister she's my princess and she shouldn't be treated than anything less and none of them could treat her the way I wanted her to be treated so they got told she didn't want to go out with them"

Jackson-"you really love her don't you"

Mark-"of course I do I raised her from when she was a baby till when she was 21 shes the first girl ill every love cause she taught me how to love when I didn't know how"

Jackson-"how come no one knew you had a sister until now"

Mark-"cause she's a big time model I didn't want the whole can I meet your sister can you give me her number i mean karev is already eyeing her up so iv got my eye on him he's not right for her"