✨️2✨️

Once they were at Joe's Jackson sat down with the girls they all started rummaging through their bags and pull stuff out and run to the bathroom

Jackson-"this is going to be a long night"

about 10 minutes later the bathroom door opens and out come the girls Jacksons eyes are glued to Destiny as she walks out and heads to the bar in her low waited jeans and her pink juicy couture hoodie zipped up but still enough to see cleavage and her black heels her hair now down from the messy bun she had it in at the hospital and makeup now on and not that she didn't look pretty before but now she was now undeniably gorgeous he couldn't take his eyes off of her just then the door opens

Mark- "stop eyeing my little sister"

Jackson-"im not im just observing making sure nothing happens to them while you were gone"

Mark-"well trust me ney can handle herself iv been on the reciving end of one of her punches trust me not fun "

Jackson-"im not even going to ask how you ended up in that situation but atleast she can handle herself right"

Mark-"future warning dont sneak up on her it back fires Destiny has always been very alert even when shes drunk shes very aware of her saroundings so i dont worry about her as much as people think i should"

Jackson- "atleast she has you if anything does happen especially more now shes here"

jackson walked up to the bar and stood next the Destiny

Jackson- "so i hear you pack a punch"

Destiny"oh markus is telling you that story did he tell you his version or the real version"

Jackson-" apparently he snuck up on you"

Destiny- "oh he is adorable no i had a boy over he came in started screaming an causing a scene the guy left and i punched him he really likes to cover up that hes over the top protective of me he likes to play the cool laid back brother"

Jackson-"Well hes horrible at covering it up cause looking at the way hes looking at you now he looks like he is going to explode" 

Destiny- "ugh im away to find out what hes so angry about"

Destiny then walks over to sit with mark

Destiny- "whats wrong you look like your away to burst into flames any second "

Mark-"what?"

Destiny- "Mark you raised me I lived with you most of my life I can tell when you're angry what's up is it Lexie? Oh when do i get to meet her I think we will get along very well"

Mark- "No it's not Lex it's you what are you wearing I see boobs almost daily I don't need to see my little sisters so zip that up and why are your jeans so low I can almost see your ass which I don't want to see or see anyone else looking at and what is that in your belly button and please tell me that's sharpie right up your back"

Destiny-"Oh mark I missed you but trust me when I say I did not miss this"

she walks away back to the bar hearing mark shout

Mark-" will be talking about this later missy your not escaping this conversation"

She giggles to herself as she gets back to the girls until they leave and she ends up sat with mark and jackson

It's been about an hour Destiny is now tipsy and Lexie is now in the bar with Mer and the rest they all keep staring at Mark and Destiny as she is drunk and Mark had her sat right next to him with his arm around her so she didn't fall