08

Benny and Frida sitting on the deck of the house, admiring the full moon night that shone with its yellow light. The two hugged each other under a large blanket, with bottles of wine and food on a small table, only the moon illuminated the place and the cold breeze, which they loved so much, was present. The couple enjoyed their last night in that paradise, neither of them were ready to return to the life of musicians, much less appear in the spotlight of fame. The whole day was organized, your bags were already packed, the house was completely clean and your tickets were stored along with your passports. Now it was just time to rest and enjoy some time alone, other vacations like this would take a little longer to happen again.

Frida took one of the glasses of wine, held it between her fingers and drank some, laying down on Benny's chest. She laid her head on his shoulder and inhaled the perfume he wore, sending shivers through Benny's body, who had a perfect smile on his face. Benny hugged her tighter, making Frida smile and turn her face towards him, he kissed her lips as gently as he could and received Frida's smile.

Benny: baby... I have something to tell you.

Frida: what could it be...? - she smiles.

Benny: you'll like it... I know!

Frida: tell me then, go!

Benny: you asked me so much... that I decided to agree with you and...

Frida: and what, Benny? - interrupts.

Benny: I bought this house!

Frida smiled more as soon as she heard what her husband had just said.

Frida: is this true? - she still didn't believe it.

Benny: yes!

Frida: - she knelt down to better hug him - thank you, Benny!

Benny: I love you! - He hugged her waist and returned the kiss.

With the end of the kiss, Benny stood up and next to them he picked up his guitar, sat down again with Frida, straightened his posture and began to play a beautiful melody for Frida, she knew very well which song he was going to sing, it was the song that he sang when he asked her to marry him, there was no way I could forget it. Benny got ready and sang slowly...

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But o can't help falling in love with you

Frida looked into Benny's eyes, those beautiful blue eyes that showed all her love, she started to sing and Benny just accompanied with the guitar.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If can't help falling in love with you?

Benny went back to singing alone.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Somethings are meant to be

She began to accompany Benny in the song, singing along with him.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For i can't help falling in love with you

Frida smiled, so in love with Benny, her green eyes shone with the tears accumulated in them, she bit her lip and lowered her head to the side, Benny, with his left hand, caressed her cheek and gently lifted her face, running his thumb across her cheek, chin and up to his mouth, bringing their faces together for a kiss. Benny put the guitar aside and pulled Frida to sit on his lap, now the two of them hugging each other, he with his hands on her waist and she holding his hands.

Benny: "for i can't help..." - he whispered in his ear.

Frida: "falling in love with you!" - she completed.