03

The day dawned cloudy with rain that made the temperature drop, the sea waves were getting higher and higher, but they didn't come anywhere near the house, everything seemed to come together in a combo to prevent them from fulfilling that day's schedule. The couple woke up feeling the cold breeze and hearing the sound of rain. On days like this, Frida liked to lie in bed inside her warm covers and hugging her husband, Benny often slept all day and night, without worry.

With nothing else to do, Frida went down to the kitchen with the idea of ​​preparing breakfast with the purchases made yesterday. She just wore a Benny shirt, which was a little big and transparent, along with sweatpants, to feel more comfortable. When Frida arrived in the kitchen, she immediately went to the fridge and took out some things. As it was raining, she started to make hot chocolate for both of them and some vegetable pies for herself and some meat pies for Benny.

Benny woke up and soon reached over to Frida's side of the bed and noticed that his wife hadn't been there for some time. He also realized that the day was rainy, so he tried to sleep more, however, even though he was quite lazy to get out of bed, he couldn't sleep any longer, so he got up and started putting on sweatpants, the same way as Frida's, but He was shirtless, it wasn't that cold inside the house.

Entering the kitchen, Frida was in front of the stove preparing food, Benny didn't miss the opportunity and hugged her from behind, catching her attention.

Frida: love, you scared me... - smiled lovingly.

Benny: I didn't mean to scare you... I just wanted to surprise you. - Frida turned in front of him and placed her hands on his cheeks.

Frida: okay baby, I'm preparing our breakfast. - shows it to Benny.

Benny: it looks delicious, but I prefer another appetizer... - he kissed and bit her left breast, which showed through the transparent shirt she was wearing.

Frida: my God! How did you ever wake up like this...?

Benny: we have to take advantage of the time...

Frida: time is closed and so are my private parts!

Benny: I feel like they're wet.

Frida: you're crazy!

Benny: as I always say... crazy about you!

Frida: I have to keep cooking and you... do whatever you want.

Benny: I'll stay here with you!

Frida: well, just don't bother me!

Frida continued cooking, but Benny distracted her by caressing her breasts until she let out a little scream.

Benny: what's wrong, love?

Frida: that hurts, Benny! - she grimaced.

Benny: Sorry, but they're irresistible and I noticed they're bigger too.

With Benny's comment, Frida touched her breasts also noticing that they were larger than usual.

Frida: it must be because my menstrual cycle is changing and so is my body... I'm getting old, Benny.

Benny: you never get old! -he gave her a peck.

The truth was that her period was already late before they even started this trip and she only worried now that it hadn't come yet.

Frida: let's eat? - diverted the subject.

Benny: yes.

Benny helped Frida prepare the table and finish the food. The two sat together at the table and each served themselves, Benny always sat very close to Frida and wanted maximum contact with her.