07

It was the last days they had on vacation, just thinking about going back to work gave Frida a headache. Benny and Frida had planned a dinner with their new friends, Agnetha and Björn. It was 7:40 pm, dinner was scheduled at 8 pm and Frida wasn't quite ready yet. She was already getting angry for not being able to get ready on time, Frida didn't want to be late, but that's what would happen. Her hair needed to be fixed urgently, either combed or loose, she opted for it loose, her outfit was a long jumpsuit, in green, with long sleeves and a V-neckline. Benny was in the bathroom combing him hair while looking at herself in the mirror, he also wanted to be punctual and that's why he was already ready before his wife.

When they were both ready, Frida approached Benny and he held her hand, making her do a small spin showing off her look. Frida gave him a kiss and sniffed his neck, smelling the perfume she had bought for him. Benny intertwined his fingers with hers and led her out of the house, both of them always smiling. Arriving close to the car, Benny opened the door and helped her get into the car, then closed the door and headed to his seat.

Björn and Agnetha, a little impatient, were waiting for them at the restaurant scheduled a few minutes ago, the arrangement was to meet there and Björn and Agnetha were always punctual. After minutes late, Benny and Frida entered the restaurant through the front door, looking for their friends inside the room and it didn't take long to find out where they were sitting. Benny held Frida's hand and directed the way, he knew she was a little angry for making her friends wait longer than necessary.

Agnetha: Frida, how beautiful you look! - she smiled.

Frida: Thank you, Agnetha. You look beautiful too! - she hugged her. - I wanted to apologize for the delay, I didn't see the time passing so quickly.

Björn: no problem! - greeted Frida - but we already ordered a bottle of wine.

Benny: I hope you left some for us! - he laughed.

Björn: Of course!

Throughout the night, the four newly friends talked about their lives and how they got to that moment. Between laughs and drinks, Björn told a little of the story of how he made Agnetha fall in love with him, it was really fun to hear, then Benny also told a little of the emotion of when he saw Frida for the first time.

Benny: I couldn't stop looking at her... - he said looking at Frida with red cheeks - what caught my attention was those beautiful green eyes.

Björnetha laughed among themselves and Frida continued to feel embarrassed.

Agnetha: how was the first meeting?

Frida: Benny took me to a party...

flashback on

Sitting at one of the tables, Frida also watched Benny talk a little about his tours and how he was very busy, but talking about work didn't bother her at all and only made her want to hear his voice more. Without realizing it, with her fingers, she played with her necklace, which was right in the center of the neckline of her blouse, this caught Benny's attention, who soon looked at her delicate fingers with their red nails, which added an extra charm. Frida noticed that his gaze was no longer on her face, but on her hands, she was a little embarrassed, however, she liked knowing that she had some effect on him. To be sure, she ran one of her hands down her neckline, passing over the valley of her breasts, still looking at Benny's features. This action made him nervous and he choked a little, which made Frida laugh softly. Wanting to escape the embarrassment, Benny tried to change the subject.

Benny: would you like to have a dance with me? - he asked Frida.

Frida: of course! Let's wait for more fun songs. - she smiled.