02

The day gave way to night, the moonlight illuminated the entire beach. In the house there was a deck that goes to a lake near the residence with small lights that helped the moon to light the way. At the end of it all, there were two pallets to be the base of the table, set for dinner, with two plates and cutlery along with glasses and a wine inside an ice bucket, flowers thrown all over the way, candles and pillows for them if they sat down, they have an extra charm.

Everything was prepared by Benny for the love of his life, he wanted to impress Frida, he felt he had to do it for her, since his wife did everything for him every day. While he was preparing dinner, Frida was in a salon, which Benny had found for her, having a queenly afternoon for their special night. Frida called him wanting to know if everything was okay, since she left the house after lunch because he asked and Benny answered, reassuring her and letting her know that she didn't need to call again, only when she was ready.

Benny was already ready waiting for his beloved, he wore a white dress shirt with buttons bagged in nude pants and a black belt, he had passed Frida's favorite perfume and hoped that she could smell it. It was past the scheduled time and his wife still hadn't arrived, he was already getting worried, but he heard someone talking, the voice was coming from inside the house and he was outside.

Entering the house, he found Frida very beautiful. She wore a green dress that went down to her knees and sleeves to her elbows, a belt in the same color, brown boots and a white bag. Benny fell more in love with his wife, she looked amazing in that outfit, her hair was browner and her mouth had that red lipstick that he would love to take off.

Frida smiled at him, and he still couldn't take his eyes off her.

Frida: how am I?

Benny: Perfect! - approached her.

Frida: thanks, my love. - smiled even more.

Benny: I was getting worried, you took a while.

Frida: just to be perfect for you! - gave him a peck.

Benny: you are... now I need to show you what we have out there.

Frida: I'm looking forward to seeing...

Benny put a blindfold on her to be a surprise and only took it off when they got close. As soon as he unveiled Frida, she was in awe of the place, for her everything was so beautiful and cute, even more so because he was the one who prepared everything, his smile was very big and that made Benny happy.

Frida: Benny... this is very beautiful!

Benny: Really? - hugged from behind.

Frida: yes! I loved! - He turned and placed his hands on Benny's face kissing him. - Thanks!

Benny: no, I have to thank you!

Frida: I love you! - she smiled.

Benny: shall we? He took her hand and led her to the place.

Benny helped her to a seat and served her some wine, which was just what they needed to start their dinner. That night would be very special for the two of them to enjoy the time they had and to top it off, the moonlit night made it more romantic. Benny dar next to Frida, caressing her every second, she didn't deny them, he had made her favorite food and even fed it to her mouth.

After a while, the two decided to go out for a bit and found a place where there were some people partying in the beach square. A famous song from that small town started to play, it was a very comfortable rhythm to dance to and that caught Benny's attention, he liked to hear different rhythms, he could be more creative for his own songs, soon something in his mind flashed.