DARKEST DESIRE | percy jackson | 𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝚂𝙽𝙸𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚃

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 . . . 
𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝚂𝙽𝙸𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚃.    𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: mentions of war

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

LYCAON, the infamous king of werewolves, found demigods of any pantheon to be the absolute vain of his existence. Yet, as if the Fates were mocking and insulting him, he got a pack full of demigods. Hell, even his own mate, a woman who was just as beautiful as she was  dangerous, was a demigod. And Vivian meant everything and more to him. Which ended up ma waning that he had to play nice with the demigods if he didn't want to displease his mate, which he didn't. The thought of actively hurting and displeasing his mate made Lycaon  stomach curdle and twist with a horrible pain.

Now, two years after the war with the giants and Gaea, he found himself and his pack living at Camp Half Blood. The Greek camp was much more comfortable and suiting location for the pack of werewolves than that of Camp Jupiter. The Roman camp was far too strict and constricting. They had to many stuffy rules that only prohibited people to their full capacity and made them severely burdened. They had so many societal barriers and expectations that just didn't work for werewolves. Werewolves weren't meant to be chained and bonded like how the Roman's acted. Werewolves are wild and ferocious. Werewolves are so full of intense emotions and creatures that are in tune with their feral hearts. They experience things that would make a Roman loss their mind.

Plus, Lycaon really didn't want to deal with Lupa and her annoying little pack of Roman's that she teaches. Which it was already bad enough for the alpha wolf to have to deal with Jason Grace, who reeked of the shewolf, but at least the son of Zeus was polite boy who didn't seem to want to trouble them or actively start things. He, fortunately enough, didn't have to worry about some kind of territory dispute as his pack were the only werewolves at Camp Half Blood; Jason Grace and Percy Jackson may have spent time training with Lupa and had their various relationships with the shewolf, but they weren't actually werewolves. They were just wolf kin. Just children taken in by a pack.

"My love, stop glaring at the children, it's rude." Chided Vivian Wayne with a soft fond smile tugging at her ruby colored lips. Lycaon dark eyes flickered to the tan skin woman that was at his left. His heart melted into a puddle as he stared up into her dark ember colored eyes. He couldn't believe how fortunate it was he found his mate. The gods had kept his mate from him for so long that he thought that he'd never find her. Which had made him quite angry and violent towards the gods and their various offsprings. Yet, now he had her and she wasn't going anywhere. She would stay by his side for the rest of time.