Out for love...

With each passing moment, the battle grew fiercer and more ruthless. The angels fought valiantly, but it seemed they were at a clear disadvantage against the powerful army of demons armed with celestial weapons.

Adam and Lute fought side by side, facing the infernal hordes with courage and determination. However, despite their efforts, it was evident that they were losing ground rapidly.

The demons advanced relentlessly, with overwhelming ferocity as they laid waste to everything in their path. The angels found themselves surrounded on all sides, fighting against an enemy that seemed invincible.

Adam looked around, assessing the situation with concern. Beside him, he saw Lute fighting bravely, but he knew they couldn't hold out much longer.

"We need a plan!" Adam shouted over the din of battle, desperately seeking a way out.

Lute nodded, her gaze steady despite the chaos around them. "We'll find a way out of this!" she replied, her voice full of confidence.

Given the gravity of the situation, Lute suggested a desperate strategy: to separate and face their respective enemies. She looked at Adam with determination, her gaze reflecting confidence in their plan.

"Adam, we need to split up," Lute said firmly, her face serious but resolute. "I'll take care of Vaggie, you can face the radio demon. Together we have a better chance of surviving."

Adam nodded, acknowledging the logic in Lute's words. Though he worried about leaving her to face Vaggie alone, he knew they didn't have many options.

"Alright," Adam responded determinedly, squeezing Lute's hand tightly. "Be careful out there, Lute. I'll find you later."

Lute advanced determinedly towards Vaggie, her heart pounding as she prepared for battle. The two clashed with unrestrained ferocity, exchanging blows and blocks in a deadly dance.

"Is this how you greet an old friend?" Vaggie shouted, her voice full of rage as she threw a punch at Lute.

Lute dodged the blow with agility, launching a series of quick kicks that Vaggie barely managed to block in time.

"Things have changed, Vaggie," Lute responded with determination, her voice firm despite the chaos around them.

The battle intensified, with the two angels exchanging increasingly powerful blows. The ground trembled beneath their feet as they laid waste to everything in their path, the Hazbin Hotel suffering collateral damage in their fight.

"Do you think you can stop me?" Vaggie taunted, her voice full of disdain as she energetically attacked Lute.

Lute rolled skillfully to dodge the attack. "It's not about stopping you, Vaggie," she replied firmly. "It's about protecting what is just and right."

The battle continued, with the two fighters exhausting their reserves of energy in an effort to defeat each other. Every blow echoed in the air.

Finally, after an intense struggle, Lute managed to disarm Vaggie and pinned her to the ground, glaring at her and attempting to strike a fatal blow.

However, with a roar of fury, Vaggie rose and charged at Lute with all her strength, hurling her backwards and leaving her trapped under the rubble.

Amidst the darkness and dust, Lute fought to free herself, her breath ragged as she struggled to move the debris pinning her down. With a desperate effort, she managed to clear the rubble enough to see Vaggie.

"I always envied you," she admitted finally, her voice full of anger, yelling as she tried to free herself. "And I was afraid... afraid that... that you would take Adam away from me."