In the dark hole, the young man put his hands on the ground, he kneeled down and buried his entire face in the food bowl.

When he was eating, the smelly food covered his face, but he didn’t seem to notice it. He ate very quickly.

In just a few moments, the food on that plate was finished up.

However, the boy’s eating movement did not look like a human at all, but like a well-trained animal.

Chapter 722 – Nalan Zhengze's Resentment"

Nalan Zhengze watched as the young boy licked the food residue off his hand, a twisted smile of satisfaction on his face. He muttered in a deranged manner, "An Lingyue, have you seen it? Have you seen how your children have ended up? Hahaha..."

He continued, tauntingly, "Look at what kind of monsters you have given birth to. One is a waste without spiritual roots, and the other is a natural medicine man. One was abandoned by me in the countryside, deprived of enough food and clothing. Even a servant can bully her. And now that she is married to the fat pig, Zhu Zhongba, she is destined for a miserable fate. As for the other one, he can only be imprisoned in this cave like a dog for the rest of his life, without a name or identity. He can only provide me with the main medicine for the Jiuqu Lingshen Pill."

Nalan Zhengze's face contorted with resentment and jealousy as he spoke. His eyes burned with hatred as he continued, "An Lingyue, do you regret seeing the fate of your two children in hell?"

He blamed her, his voice filled with venom, "It's all your fault. Because you, that bitch, looked down on me! You didn't even let me touch you, and you dared to think of leaving with your children. Hehehe... and what are the results? This is the result!"

"Do you think that by secretly sealing the secret book and pill prescription in your daughter's body, I wouldn't be able to get anything? But you didn't expect that your son's blood would have miraculous effects... just by extracting his blood and flesh, our Nalan Family became famous, and I became the first physician of Jin Ling Kingdom."

The cruelty in Nalan Zhengze's eyes flashed momentarily before he unleashed his anger on the young boy in the corner. He struck him several times with the whip, venting his rage, and then turned and left the secret room.

The Nalan Family's dinner was not yet over, and he still had to attend as the host.

Before Nalan Zhengze completely left, He Xi descended from the sky and landed in front of the young boy.

The boy was startled by her sudden appearance, his eyes filled with panic and fear. But as he looked at her face, his purple eyes couldn't help but show a glimmer of excitement and a longing to approach her.

He Xi closed her eyes, enduring the brutality and tyranny that wanted to kill someone, and slowly approached the young boy.

A whimpering sound escaped the boy's mouth. His hands were on the ground, as if he was ready to defend himself, yet also filled with panic.

Nangong Yu caught up from behind He Xi, drew out his flying sword, and swiftly cut the chains binding the young boy's hands. Although the chains were forged from dark steel, Nangong Yu's "Sealed Dragon Sword" imitation effortlessly severed them.

As the chains fell away, the young boy stood frozen in place. He couldn't believe that he was finally free. He raised his hands, no longer bound, his eyes filled with confusion.

Nangong Yu approached and examined the helmet on the boy's head. Shaking his head at He Xi, he said, "The structure of this helmet is quite complex. If I break it open with a sword, the impact of the sword energy may harm him."