716-720

Chapter 716— The Mysterious Array and the Power of Dark Spiritual Energy

As for what exactly was going to be done for half an hour, only the King of Hell, who smiled as if he successfully deceived a girl, knew.

At this time, Nalan Mansion was at its liveliest moment during the banquet, so Nalan Zhengze was in the front hall.

However, Nalan Zhengze did not let his guard down in the study room.

There seemed to be twice as many guards patrolling around the study room than usual.

However, dealing with the guards of the mere Nalan Mansion was a piece of cake for He Xi and Nangong Yu.

After a while, these guards all fainted to the ground, sleeping like dead pigs.

He Xi took out a silver needle, poked the heads of these guards a few times, and asked Nangong Yu to help them up and maintain a standing posture.

"After another incense stick's time, they will wake up, but they won't remember what happened."

He Xi retracted the silver needle and chuckled lightly, "So even if someone comes to this study room halfway, they won't find anything unusual."

Some people in the Immortal Realm knew methods of temporarily controlling human memory and perception, but they couldn't do it as easily as He Xi.

The girl in front of him seemed to have reached the pinnacle in the field of medical skills. Nothing really seemed difficult for her.

Nangong Yu lowered his eyebrows, concealing the pampering and intense desire in his eyes. A gentle smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Such a He Xi, if she shines brightly one day, she will definitely become the object of many people's covetousness and desire, right?

However, even if those people covet her, it's useless, because I will definitely protect He Xi by my side.

After dealing with the guards, the two quickly entered the study room.

As soon as He Xi entered the room, Nangong Yu's gaze fell on one of the corners of the study room.

Seeing Nangong Yu walking in that direction, He Xi immediately grabbed his hand. "This array is very peculiar. As long as anything gets closer, it seems that Nalan Zhengze will sense it, even if it's something without spiritual fluctuations."

Nangong Yu smiled slightly. He held He Xi's soft little hand and pulled her forward.

Just as they were about to approach the range of the array, Nangong Yu paused and formed a unique symbol in his hand.

Then, a pure black spiritual power spread from his fingertips to every corner of the room.

As the pure black spiritual power permeated, the vague feeling of being watched disappeared instantly.

The array in front of them was still strange, but He Xi had a feeling that no matter what they did, Nalan Zhengze would no longer sense it.

She looked at the black spiritual power that had dissipated in the air and couldn't help but widen her eyes, exclaiming, "Dark spiritual power?"

Nangong Yu scratched the tip of his nose and smiled boastfully, "Now that you realize how amazing your man is?"

He Xi's mouth remained open for a long time, and she didn't even react to refute Nangong Yu's flirtatious remark.

Because the dark spiritual power... was truly amazing!

He Xi remembered that there were many powerful forces in nature, such as wind, rain, thunder, ice, and frost. But ultimately, these forces were derived from the five original elements: gold, wood, water, fire, and earth.