Nalan Ziyun’s expression softened as he tried to reason with He Xi. "He Xi, only our father and I are your closest relatives, and only the Nalan Mansion can be your backing. Only then can you become a princess in the King of Hell's Mansion."

He suggested, "Why don't you give us the relics left by our mother? As long as the Nalan Mansion becomes stronger, I promise to be your right arm in the future, ensuring that you can firmly grasp the heart of the King of Hell. Don't you think this is the best choice?"

He Xi laughed at this proposition, "So after all this, you just want me to produce our mother’s relics!"

Nalan Zhengze chimed in angrily, "These relics are left by your mother for both you and Ziyun. They are also the hope for the rise of our Nalan Family. You should have taken them out. Don't think that you can relax after marrying into the King of Hell's Mansion. Don't forget that you are just a mortal. How long do you think the King of Hell's interest in you can last?"

Nalan Ziyun added, "He Xi, you can't cultivate. One day you will get old and become a crooked old woman, but what about the King of Hell? He is a master of the Nascent Soul stage. Even if his cultivation doesn't progress, he can still live for a thousand years. Do you think that when you are old and ugly, the King of Hell will still like you?"

"However, it would be different if you give us our mother’s relics," Nalan Ziyun continued, his face lighting up with a seductive smile. "Our mother’s relics should contain many magical prescriptions. By then, father and I will refine more pills that preserve your beauty so that you can keep the King of Hell’s heart. Isn't that something you want?"

"Hmm, it sounds really tempting," He Xi nodded, the corners of her mouth twitching slightly.

Just when Nalan Zhengze and Nalan Ziyun thought she was going to take out An Lingyue’s relics, He Xi spread her hands and chuckled, "It’s a pity that I really don’t have any relics left by our mother. Why do you just refuse to believe it after I've told you so many times?"

After speaking, she left the main hall without waiting for Nalan Zhengze and Nalan Ziyun to respond, leaving them standing on the spot, staring at her departing figure, filled with the impulse to tear her apart.

Chapter 703— Miss You...

As He Xi opened the door to Xin Yue House, she wasn't surprised to find someone sitting in her room, smiling and looking at her. Before she could say anything, her vision suddenly blurred, and she stumbled, falling into the arms of Nangong Yu.

The familiar scent enveloped her, a rare gentleness mixed with a hint of dominance, just like the way he had always been. He Xi couldn't help but recall the recent events in the main hall. Initially, she had intended to handle everything on her own, as she was accustomed to solving problems independently. But when Nangong Yu appeared, everything changed.

He stood before her, shielding her from attacks and humiliations, silencing rumors and slander. He did all the things she had wanted to do but never expected anyone to do for her. It was an incredible feeling.

Being protected by someone, held delicately in their arms as if they were afraid of even the slightest harm coming to her. He Xi had never experienced such a feeling before, but since getting to know Nangong Yu, she had been repeatedly protected and cared for by him.

It was a strange feeling, but not a bad one. It made He Xi stretch out her hand, wrap it around Nangong Yu's waist, and press her face against his chest. This rare display of affection brought joy to Nangong Yu. He Xi, usually cold and arrogant like a beautiful little leopard, wouldn't bow her head or be tamed by others. She would strike with her claws if someone was careless.