𝟎𝟏𝟎

☆ J A H K E E H ☆2 weeks later

J A H K E E H
2 weeks later

"So mr.Williams, What made you want to work at Popeyes?" The manager now asked me His last question as we sat at a table in the fast food restaurant ..

I bit into my fry and shrugged,

I couldn't say Tiana hooked me up and got me the job because her brother worked here- and i couldn't say she forced me to..

"I'm in college and need to eat. Look manager imma keep it real witchu. I don't wanna work here, but my ma did things she didn't want so me and my brothers could have a better life then she did. My dad beat her everyday when i was younger, I had to witness that.. And she stayed with him because she wanted us to have a father figure in our lives, but when she left taking me and my brothers with her i realized life is about making changes you don't wanna make. She ain't wanna leave dat nigga. But she had to for her and our safety...so she did. Life is hard, you gotta do shit youn wanna or feel like doing to earn the shit you wanna have." I ranted as he stared at me with crossed arms..

He then nodded, bringing his hand out for me to dab up "Alright job is yours on the spot. You start this monday." He told me..

Monday was in three days.. Today being friday.

I nodded,

Now having to worry about a ride here and back..

"Thank you." i smirked putting the whole fry in my mouth.

N A H Z I R

It was now football season, our first game being in two weeks.

I just left my last class for the day now at practice with the rest of the team.. Chris happening to also be on the team too.

We finished doing drills and now I was dropping Chris off at one of his friends houses..

I pulled into a driveway of an almost mansion-like home- a basketball goal sitting in the corner..

"Yo I'm about to go say wassup to my homie, come say wassup and you can go bout yo way if you want.. it's all cool if you don't." Chris shrugged licking his lips as he looked over towards the house.

As I looked at him I couldn't help but to take in his beauty, like I'm all for Jahkeeh minus my lil hookups to make myself feel better but shit..

The nigga was a lil pretty in the face.

I licked my lips and nodded turning the key from the ignition and hopping out my car following Chris to his friends front door.

He knocked on the door and after a few minutes a darkskin man with a beard and a fade opened the door, he looked about 25 while Chris was brownskin with a fade and septum piercing with neck tattoos who looked about 19.. (even with neck tattoos)

Although i was confused on why Chris was friends wit him i didn't show or question it watching as Chris looked down frowning as the darkskin with tattoos all over his body and diamond stud earrings looked down at Chris with crossed arms.. I looked between the two awkwardly since i wasn't being introduced and it was silent.. Intel the darkskin looked iver at me and gave a head nod "You one of chris lil friends?" he then asked "Im Omar." he added putting his hand out for me to shake. I chuckled "Yeah im a friend of his, Nahzir." i told him dabbing him up as chris continued staring at Omar..

"What you doing here bug..?" Omar asked turning his attention back to Chris- did he just call him bug? They close or sumn?

"i gotta make my money." chris told him as Omar smacked his mouth chuckling dryly "Man miss me with the bull shit.. Why you here? And what he for?" omar asked as he pointed towards me as i shrugged now looking at Chris for answere also..

"Omar quit playing wit me. I know you got something for me to do." Chris said as i side eyed him..

Fuck he talkin bout?

"Nigga just come on and bring yo partna." omar smacked his teeth letting us in he lead us to what couldve been the livingroom area but instead was filt with tables where weed and all sorts of drugs were set, about 4 different niggas either crunching up pills or something stood at the tables. My eyes widened.

Chris a drugdealer?

Why the fuck he feel so comfortable with letting me come in the spot?

They plotting on my ass fasho.

"Aye Nahzir, You friends wit chris you automatically friends wit me. So if you want me to put you on just say the word.. Get some quick money." Omar spoke as i stared at him with a blank expression on my face..

"I mean ion know man.. Money wise im coolin-" I started before Chris cut me off.. "You taking handouts from your parents gang.. You need to think about yo future without them and shit.. and I promise you if you do this shit you can give handouts to them next."

I shrugged

"But I'm not tryna be in that gansta shit.. drive bus & shit..? That's not me Chris " I told them as I shook my head

"Youn gotta do that shit.. strictly selling weed nigga. It's up to you." Omar said as Chris nodded, I looked between the two and sighed

I don't know..

What if I get caught?

"It's up to me right?" I asked as I watched them both nod..

"Well then no I'm chillin nigga."

To be continued..

𝐀/𝐍: this chapter is just to show what they both are deciding to do with their lives while not talking.

Here are some questions;

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT,

NAHZIR

&

JAHKEEH

?

WHO IS UR FAVORITE SO FAR?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Goodbye.