Chapter 2

It's been a few months since raven was bitten in the mean time she had finally gotten a roommate called Amber to stay in with her. Raven was now working from home in her free time as a night club owner. her roommate was working for her as an assistant manager. Raven was feeling rather Frustrated at the fact that her shipment of lights was late she had ordered some new lighting for the private rooms that just had not shown up. She rubbed over her neck feeling the scar she had this made her remember what happened again. She thought for a moment about kaydro and how she had not seen him in a while. Was he even still working for them? Raven quickly she pushed her thoughts aside. now wasn't the time to let herself dwell upon the past. She stood up from the chair and slammed her hands down on the table causing it to make a loud thumping sound.

Raven" damn him"

Amber was passing by and paused for a bit as she was surprised to hear and see raven acting like that. She had never seen raven upset over anything yet.

Amber" damn who? "

Raven" no one. I just uuhm these idiots with the lights. They are frustrating me"

Amber" your getting worked up over nothing. give it some time they will probably deliver it today"

Raven" easy for you to say. We have a V. I. P. party this weekend some fat cat's going to celebrate their company annual and we need to have that room ready. if we can get those people to visit again this could grow our business much quicker by simple word of mouth"

Amber" raven chill why don't you and Adriano go have a coffee? "

Raven though about it a bit. Coffee would do her well. Soon there was a knock at the door from someone familiar to them. Raven pointed at amber and gave her a annoyed yet playful look as she walked towards the door to see who it could be knowing well that amber might already know.

Raven" that's cool and creepy at the same time. Stop it"

amber simply laughed before walking towards the kitchen. Raven went to the front door and opened it, she saw exactly like amber said Adriano before her. He was halfway hidden from her.

Raven" ay "

Adriano "tell amber it's not a surprise when she tells you who's here"

Adriano said it loudly so amber would hear it. Ambers voice raised loudly from the kitchen before popping her head out of the door way just to be insight of them

Amber" just tell her you like her already and get it over with "

Raven" no absolutely not. Not happening. You can't decide for other's what they feel "

Amber" awww but the two of you make such a good couple "

Adriano "come on raven let's go we don't need to have someone shipping us like a love drunk teenager"

Adriano held his arm out to raven as he turned away to start walking towards the car again. raven stepped out and took his arm as she already knew about the arrangements they made to go grab a coffee at some point. a break from work might be a good thing. Also being out of ambers sights might be less provocative.

Raven" bye amber and call me when those lights show up"

Amber" I will"

Raven and Adriano walked towards the car. When they reached the car as usual a man that was keeping an eye on Adriano was holding the door it open for them to get in . raven had met this man before, she had respect for him.