Chapter 2:Yang vs Cinder

Start from the beginning

Yang:Ok this is gonna be a lot of fun!

She then start throwing punches that send projectiles like shotguns toward Cinder and she smirk and dodge all of the shots by doing the wheel and then throw her fire sword toward Yang but she dodge quickly and then use amber celica to throw herself in the sky and then propulse herslef toward Cinder and trying to do a flykng kick but Cinder block by creating another fire sword and block the kick with her sword. She then push Yang away before trying to kick her in the ribs but Yang block and grab her leg and try to punch Cinder in the face but she block with her right arm who is still hidden under her sleeves. The two are blocked and if one let go it will leave the other an opening to counter attack. The crowd was cheering like the other students but the headmasters were staring interested.

Ozpin:It seem that Salem have send a spy

Rat:Indeed. Should we disqualify her now?

Red hair:No. If we are able to make her change camp eh might give us interesting information.

Rat:That's a good idea Sirzech.

Sirzech:Thank you Nezu.

Back at the fight.

Yang was kicked in the face by Cinder but she quickly get back at her punch her on kick in the face and then an uppercut in the gut before grabbing her head and headbutt Cinder making her stumble back. Cinder spit some blood and smirk.

Cinder:Is that all?

Yang:Far from it goth girl.

Yang and Cinder get back at charge and Cinder try to sweep her leg but Yang jump to dodge and kick Cinder in the face making Cinder fall on the ground(Get it) but she quickly roll back up and then create flames in her hand and throw them like a flamethrower but Yang run around the stage to dodge it until she use amber celica to jump in the air and try to kick Cinder in the face but Cinder jump backward to dodge the kick that enter he ground of the stage. Yang wuickly remove her foot to dodge a sword strike of Cinder as she use her gauntlets to block every sword strike of Cinder. While the fight is going on Y.n was in the waiting room emjoying the fight with the full supporter equipemtn like a beer hat that have apple juice cans on it and with a finger glove with writed "Yang number 1" and some popcorn and a hotdog.

Y/n:YEAH YANG GO WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH!!!!!

He then suddenly gasp.

Y/n:I GOT AN IDEA!!!!

He rush outside the waiting room and run toward the arena and then run at it's side confusing the two ladies whl look at him confused.

Yang:W-What are you doing here Y/n?

Suddenly Y/n snap his fingers and a he suddenly multiply and each clones had an instrument.

Y/n:What is a fight without cool music?!

Y/n and his clones then make appear a scene and then start playing to motivate the two fighters.

Yang got her heart beating faster of excitment but also of love as weirdly...the same happen to Cinder.

Cinder:That guy is my bf now.

Yang:NO WAY BITCH HE'S MINE!!!!

The two glare at each others and then when the music start banging the two ladies resume the fight but this time with more anger and determination in their moves.