Were the Wolves are

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready for Hogsmede?" Marlene basically jumped on the spot, she was most excited about showing the girl around, who was deprived of a lot of aspects in life.

"Definitely," She smiled at the fellow blonde girl before getting up and heading to the shower.

She sat in the warm water for while, soaking up its goodness. She walked out of the shower with her hair in a towel and her body wrapped in a bath robe.

The pale girl rum-aged through her cupboard, picking out something perfect for a girls day out.

She eventually picked a pair of bell bottom jeans with a tight long sleeve black shirt, with a pair of black boots. She smirked in the mirror. Her mother would never let her wear this much colour, let alone pants. (What a rebel 🙀)

She walked into the common room and was met with a smiling Lily. She tried her best to forget about tonight.

"Let's go then!" Lily laughed and linked arms with Yvette. Lily was so warm to Yvette, she shone like the sun. They jumped into a carriage that would take them to Hogsmede.

The town was occupied by its residents and a few little shops open for the students. There was the Three Broomsticks which was a little bar or pub filled with laughter and coziness.

There was a joke shop called Zonkos, which was a favourite between the boys. Then Yvette's favourite of the day, Honeydukes. It was a sweet shop filled with every magical food one could ever imagine. It was like heaven walking in as she had never tasted sugar in her life.

They stepped off the carriages and Marlene immediately gave Yvette a rundown of the whole town. "Let's go to the Three broomsticks." Alice suggested.

They all walked into the cozy little pub and were immediately greeted by a splash of warm liquid.

Lily, Marlene and Alice were untouched, but Yvette, Yvette was drenched in the sweet drink. They all looked up and her dark, warm eyes met a pair of honey coloured ones.

"Sorry!" He hurriedly placed down the tray of empty glasses and grabbed an abundance of napkins, dabbing at Yvette's shirt awkwardly.

"Remus, it's fine. Really." She gently pushed him off of her and pulled out her wand. She cleared her throat and muttered a spell, drying her shirt and pants.

She then turned to the booth where the boys were sitting. "And why are you making him carry the drinks? You have to take care of him." She frowned and checked Remus for any injuries.

Remus sat down shocked. She wasn't mad. She... helped me?

Yvette sat in the booth behind the mauraders booth. She sat next to Alice while Lily and Marlene sat opposite them. "So that drink that Remus spilled all over you was Butterbeer. Why don't we grab a few?" Marlene giggled at the scene the tall boy had caused. Yvette nodded and watched as Alice left to get the drinks.

"I reckon he thinks your attractive Yvette." Marlene teased, wiggling her eyebrows. "Who?" Yvette answered looking interested. "Remus obviously!" She said a bit too loudly.

"Whats this about our Moony?" Sirius poked his head over to the girls booth, smirking his arse off. "I think Remus Fancies Y-" She was cut off with a hand to the mouth by Lily.