ℱ𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁

So now I'm taking the guilty plea. Crime of passion, it's just how it had to be. Please, is this how you grieve? I sleep in that hearse to remind me of me.

˗ˋ🔱ˊ˗
PERCY POV
˗ˋ🔱ˊ˗

LUKE AND I walked around the camp as he explained me the do's and don's of capture the flag. "You're gonna love this. Camp-wide mock warfare, all glory to the victors. Annabeth's the head counselor of the Athena cabin. She and Flare led our team to three straight wins. Been a long time since anyone's won a fourth."

Luke said as we kept walking along. "She was there in the bathroom. She said she'd been waiting for it to happen." I said as I saw Annabeth and Flare staring at me.

"Annabeth and Flare sees the world differently. Always six steps ahead of everyone else. You should cut them both a break."

"Whose side are you on, anyway?" I asked Luke. "Oh, there's, always. There my little sisters."

˗ˋ◜🔱◝ˊ˗

Luke and I stoped and sat down on the picnic table. "Before camp, I was on the road. Me and a forbidden kid I met along the way. Her name was Thalia."

"And what does that mean, forbidden?"
I asked curiously. "A long time ago, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades agreed their children were becoming too powerful, so they made a pact not to father any more." Luke told me.

Luke continues and said, "And it held for a long time, until Zeus broke that pact. Until Thalia. A forbidden kid attracts trouble. Monsters everywhere, it's just a constant battle to stay alive."

I looked over to see Flare sitting at one of the Picnic tables, listening to music with her Walkman. She started to look up from her book to see me staring. I quickly turned away as Luke suddenly got my attention.

"One day, we, uh, find these two little girls hiding in an alley. Annabeth and Flare. We were worried about taking them in, exposing them to all that danger." Luke started to chuckle lightly. "Then we saw them fight."

"Thalia didn't make it."

Me and Luke turned around to see Flare sitting down next to Luke now.

"But Me, Luke and Annabeth"

"... we did."

"And we've been family ever since."

Luke said as he hugged me from the side. "You two have been watching me since I got here. Why?"

FLARE POV

"You two have been watching me since I got here. Why?" Percy asked me. "Annabeth is the strongest warrior in camp. The only way left to prove herself is to go on a quest." I said, fiddling the wire from my head phones.

"And what does this have to do with me?

"Chiron's been promising her for years. One day, a demigod would arrive who was fated to go on a quest that even Chiron couldn't prevent. And when that happened, she could join it."

I said, as I keep fiddling with my headphones. "What about you?" I looked up at Percy. I started to bite the insides of my cheeks in nervousness. "My prophecy states that, when a demi-god arrives at camp, that's when I  will have my first quest. But, it will lead me to find the truth."

"The truth?"

"The truth about me, and...a loved one's truth."

"One day, a demigod would arrive who was fated to go on a quest that even Chiron couldn't prevent. And when that happened, they could join it." Luke explains. "Every new arrival, Annabeth watches, looking for a sign they're the one. Usually, she gives up after a day or two, but she's still watching you."

"Can you ask her to knock it off?"

"Yeah, sure. But what if we're right?"

We suddenly heard conch shell horn.
"It's time for a little fun."

Your black roses. Decomposing. Funeral. Got front row seats to my.
Funeral. I know it seems like. It was tragic. Close the casket. You can't change what's. In the past, yeah

˗ˋ◜🔱◝ˊ˗