{Note: groom family is in das haveli from morning}

At 3 pm, ani take blessing of everyone and left from home , and order kunal too tight the security and send driver at 12am.
And he nooded

At 5pm

2 girls went to the bon's room and make her ready for her marriage.

G1:bhoot mehangi saadi Or itne sare ghene bhijwaye hai ladko walo ne lagta haa bon ki kismat khul gyi.

G2:sahi kha rahi hoon

And make her ready, she is looking so so beautiful, but her smile was missing.

G1:vaa bhoot sundar, khub baloo

G2:aaj toh dhule raaja gaye, apni dulan ko dekh kr

And laugh.

Bon:vo.. Vo mujhe thodi der akela rehna haa, kya app dono thodi der ke liye jaa sakti haa

G2:hha, hume pata hai shrmaa rahi hoo

And left from there, while giggling.

Tears come in bon eyes.

At 5.30pm,
Ani enter in das haveli, in servant getup. Then he got to know, the marriage will start at 10 pm before that lunch and other ritual will be held.
He do all the work as sevent till, 8.50pm.

Then he goes to groom's room and tells him his situation, but he doesn't agree, so he inject him and hide him under the bed . And wear the clothes. And get ready for wedding.

Ani:kunal ne achi dawa di haa, abb kaam se km 10ghante baad utegaa achha hai. Prr mujhe ye nhi pata tha tk itna gir jayegi ki bon ki shadi ek budee se karayenge...

Suddenly someone knock on door.
He wear the shera, and open the door, there was groom sister is standing.

S:dada chaliye, pandit ji bula rehe hai

He nooded and goes with her .

He sits on , pandit do some ritual and puja and other things, then order to bring vadu.
(I don't know about bengali marriage or I am skipping that, sorry)

After some hours, marriage was done, only sindur is left.

P:lijiye vadu ki maang bhaar dijiye

Ani take sindhr, and looked at bon whos face was covered with big veil. A girl come and up her veil, ani fill her hairline, and some fall on her noes. And she closed her eyes, tears come from her eyes. Then that girl put veil again bon face.

P:ajj se app dono pati-patni huye, bado ka ashirwaad le lijiye.

They take blessing of everyone, then it's time for vidai. Bon is crying, not because she is leaving her home, she lost everything. And her family is crying but only fake, and too show how much they love their daughter.
Groom family already went from there in a car. There is a one more car too bon and ani sit in that car.

After 30 min, bon is crying under the veil,ani touch driver shoulder, he stops the car. And ani come out from car and remove his shera, and give some money too that driver.

Ani:abb yaha se, kahi or chle jaana

D:ji malik

Ani goes to another side of car door and opens it and give hand to bon, bon think his home has come, she ignore his hand and come out from car and see there is no house and that car and driver gone from there. She starts fearing.

Bon:vo.... Vo... Vo ji, hum yaha kyu utre haa, or vo driver kyu chala gaya yaha se hume akela chod kr.

Bon is not able to see properly from veil, and ani too not able to see bon properly.