-I Hate That I Love You- General Hux

SMUT WARNING ⚠

After returning from a mission in a
planet called Naboo with Ren and a few officers, you were exhausted. As soon as you stepped off of the ship and into the hangar, you were bombarded with officers asking questions.

"General Hux would like to see you, should I accompany you?"

"Should I start the report?"

The officer bowed his hand, his arms on his sides, before walking off in the opposite direction. You turn your attention to the large silver door before you, bile rising in your throat. Recently, just being in the same room as the hot-headed general set your body on fire. You weren't sure why he made you feel this way. You weren't even sure what to do about it. Surely he didn't like you back? Right? Right. He hates you. Thats how he acts. But his anger towards you always turns you on even more.

"Hes a general, I'm a lieutenant. Know your place y/n."
You murmur to yourself before pressing the button next to the door that tells him your here. A hissing sound comes from the door as it opens painfully slowly. You walk into his office, arms on your sides, your knuckles, white from balling your fists so hard. He's sitting in his chair, fingers intertwined in front of him on the desk. He looks up at you, you aren't able to tell what he's thinking. His face is stone cold.

"Good evening general. You wanted to see me?" 

"Yes, I did. Sit."

He points to the chair across from his. You comply, pushing out the chair and sitting. Your hands are now in your lap.

"How was the mission lieutenant? Successful, I presume."

You look up at him from your lap. This is the first time you've ever been this close to him. You study his features, noticing his freckles, large nose, and pale skin. Your mind starts to wonder about how his nose would feel against your-

"Lieutenant?"

He asks, furrowing his eyebrowa. He startles you. His gaze is cold and he looks agitated.

"Yes, my apologies general. Yes. The mission was successful."

You continue to spill details about the mission to him, noticing his body language. Everytime you break eye contact, he looks at your lips. And as soon as you look back, he looks back at your eyes and plays it off. Butterflies start to fill your stomach. 

"Is that all you needed, General?"

You ask, desperate to get out of there and to the nearest bathroom.

"No actually."

He stands up and begins walking around the desk. You stand up and meet his gaze. He looks extremely nervous. 

"I have a question for you."

You cock your brow in confusion, you already told him everything about the mission already. So what would he need to know?

"What is it?"

You blurt out, sounding more eager than intended.

  "Do you enjoy what you do to me?"

You furrow your brows, confused. You weren't expecting a question like that. 

"What the f*ck are you talking about?"

You asked, getting agitated at his lack of explanation. You can see your response has pissed him off.

"Good gods y/n, are you really gonna make me say it?!"

"Yes! I don't know what the f*ck your talking about!"

"Are you really so oblivious?"

He asks, stepping closer to you. He sighs.

"Dont make me say it. I can't."

He puts his face in his palm, dragging it down his face.

  "Well I'm not gonna guess??" 

He steps closer to you, taking your face into his hand.

"I can't pretend anymore. I can't act like I don't want to love every part of you y/n. It hurts me how much I ache for you. It's you. It always has been. And I knew if I couldn't have you for myself, I could have your anger."

A grin creeps onto your face. 

"So you've been annoying on purpose?"

He chuckles, he smiles and it reaches his eyes.

"You are all I can think about. You consume me. My dreams. I dream nothing but you y/n. I f*cking breathe you. I eat, sleep and breathe you.

He pauses for a moment.

"You consume my entire being"

Instead of responding, you grab his face and bring it to yours. What starts off as a sweet kiss quickly ends up being something more passionate. You moan in his mouth, he takes the opportunity to stick his tongue into your mouth. He picks you up, placing you on the empty part of the desk. Your hands quickly find his belt, starting to unto it. Once his pants are down to his ankles, you quickly move onto the buttons of his uniform. You can feel him start to undo your belt. You lift up your ass so he can pull your pants down to your ankles. Once you finish with the buttons, you take the moment to admire him. His pale skin, glistening from the light of the galaxy coming from the large windows. behind the desk. You run your hand along his chest before looking up at him to see him smirking.

"You like what you see?"

He asks, his ego as large as ever.

"Shut up and kiss me."

You pull him down and kiss him. He skillfully removes your shirt and bra in one go. He starts to kiss your neck, kneading your boob at the same time. Your hands scratch up and down his sides before finding the hem of his briefs, pulling down. He pulls away for a moment, taking the time to remove your panties. Your eyes widen, seeing him. 

"Stars..."

You sigh before taking him into your hand. You stroke up and down before thumbing his tip, precum coating your finger. You pull him closer to you before lining him up with your entrance.

"Oh f*ck."

You moan, not being used to someone so large. He entraps your lips in another heavy kiss before slowly starting to move in and out of you. Breaking the kiss, you place your hands behind you on the desk for support.

"Harder, Armitage."

He moans in response before starting to slam into you, making you yelp. He watches the way your boobs bounce with every thrust. He places one hand on your hip, and the other gets lost in your wet folds, making you moan his name.

"Do you like this?"

He asks, panting.

"Y- yes."

It's hard for you to form words with him absolutely destroying you. After a few more thrust, you can feel yourself clench around him.

"F*ck."

He moans. You look up at him before moaning. 

"Slap me."

His thrusts falter for a moment.

"W-what?"

"Just do it."

You moan out. He hesitantly lifts his hand and slaps it across your face, pushing you over the edge.

  "Oh f*ck."

Your seeing stars. You claw his back, screaming his name. You can feel him start to twitch inside you as he finishes. He moans loudly into your ear, riding out your orgasms. You sit up and grab his shoulder, trying not to fall off the desk. Your legs feel like jello. After recovering from your orgasms, he pulls out of you. He then puts his hands on either side of you, bending down and putting his face into your cleavage. He pants heavily, his hot breath on your chest. You run your fingers through his firey hair. 

"Please tell me I wasn't just a quick f*ck."

You say, fear rising in your chest.

  "No, of course not." 

He straightened his back before placing a loving kiss on your forehead.

"You are everything. My everything."