"You seem happy today not tired," he indicated and smiled back. Is my plan backfiring? I thought. No, I can't let my plan fail.

"Yes kind of," I told him and tried to rub the area where hickey was present. Finally, he looked at the spot and his eyes were wide.

Now it was time to execute my second step. I removed hair from another side and said "I was awake the whole night."

"Where are you working?" he asked me. I blushed and said, "Someone was working on me."

"What?" he asked and I know he understood it. "Oh nothing," I pretended to remember something and then blushed.

I can see my plan working as I can see his hand is made into a fist. He is controlling himself and I can see it.

I finished my breakfast and pretended to look at my phone. I went to my phone settings and raised the volume of the notification sound. As the sound rang I pretended as if I got some notification.

I then started to read some messages of the debit message sent by the bank. I can see Aditya looking at me from the corner of my eyes. Now it's time to put a final stroke in the nail.

"Shlok is such shameless," I said and then tried to blush. I started to type and speak lowly but at the same time made sure Aditya could hear me. "You have become so shameless. Here I am tired and you want me to go for another after coming," I typed the message and clicked on the send button. The message did not go as the sender's name was not there but who will tell Aditya this?

"Don't you have work to do? I am tired so I am sleeping now. I am warning you not to wake me up when you come," I typed again and pressed the send button. Oh God, I am having so much fun. I can see Aditya trying to control himself.

I stood up and yawned. "Now I am going to sleep as I am really tired," I told Aditya but he did not reply anything.

"I am saying I am going to my room," I said looking at him. His face was angry and his hand was fisted. I liked it and I knew I hit the right nerve.

"Ok," even though he did not want to reply he did it anyway. I turned around and laughed. Then I went straight to my room thinking my plan worked.

Aditya's POV:

After Shlok and my Fight, Pihu started to distance herself from me. She thinks she is doing it perfectly without making me notice it but I can see it. She did not make coffee for me and talked to me only work-related stuff. I tried a few times but when she did not show any interest I backed off. I thought she needed time so I gave her one.

Today I am working from home as I am in no mood to go to the office today. I was working very late and I had a meeting lined up. So I decided to take all the calls from home. My body was feeling tired so I decided to be at home for today.

Anita called me to have breakfast so I took a small break. Mom and Dad had gone out so I decided to eat in the dining area. It would be a good break as I have been cooped up in a room for so long.

I came out of the office room and started to move towards the dining area. I looked up and saw someone sitting in the dining area. I came in front of her and it was Pihu. She looks breathtaking. The color was suiting her a lot. By the way, every color suits her but damn she looks pretty in this color. I sat in the dining seat without saying anything. I didn't know if she would talk or not so I just sat there. But she wished me "Good morning." I replied and she seemed quite happy. She asked Anita to leave and I was quite surprised that she wanted to be alone with me. Then I asked why is she on leave.

"I was tired at night," she said and flipped her hair. I can see a hickey on her neck but ignore it thinking it is something else.

"You seem happy today not tired," I told her as I could see she was smiling more than I have ever seen her. I was awake the whole night," she told me and removed hair from another side also.

Then she told me a very weird statement like "Someone was working on me." Was she with someone else? Is she cheating on Shlok? Technically she can't but you know what I mean.

I started to get angry seeing her this side. She is blushing and showing me her hickey. Like really? It looked as if she was rubbing it on my face. My anger was reaching a certain height. If that person had been in front of me I would have killed him.

Then she started to type some message to Shlok and say it loudly. Who the hell talks like that? I fisted my hand and controlled my anger. Shlok told me he was in love with someone else. Did he lie to me?

When she went to her room I called the one person who could give me all the answers. Shlok picked up in one ring.

"Brother I thought you would never betray me," I told him as soon as he picked the call.

"But what did I do this time?" he asked me confused. Is he trying to act innocent? I thought.

"Are you and Pihu?" I tried to frame a sentence but could not.

"Me and Pihu what?" he asked trying to get what I wanted to say.

I closed my eyes and said, "Did you give a hickey to Pihu?" He started to cough on the other side of the call. He started to drink water I could hear me doing it.

"Have you gone mad? Why I will do that when I know my brother likes her?" he asked me. Now I am thinking about whom to trust. My brother or what I just watched.

"But I saw her messaging you about you wearing her out last night," I confessed to him.

"I was in a meeting and got free just now. My phone was on silent and I did not text her," he explained.

"But," I was about to continue but he stopped me in the middle. "Did you see the message?" he asked me.

I thought about it and said "No." "Then how can you trust her," he told me.

"But why would she lie?" I asked him frustrated. "I am not saying she is lying but it could be another Shlok. You only said she is distancing herself from you maybe this is the reason."

I thought about it and put all the pieces together. "No there is not," I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked me about it. "Yes, Pihu is not the type of person who will flaunt it to me if she is having an affair with someone else. She won't show me if it was given by you also," I explained to him. She is not a PDA kind of person. She wants to keep things private in her life.

"I am confused here," he said after hearing my explanation.

"She tricked me. She is pushing me away so she pretended she is having a good life with you," I started moving to and fro.

He laughed at my situation and said "She is quite smart I must say."

"Yes but she forgot whom she is messing with here," I smiled as I got a plan.

"What are you going to do?" he asked me.

"Same as what she did to me," I gave him a short reply.

"Meaning?" he asked confused and I can imagine him stressing his brain.

"Just wait and watch brother," I said and disconnected the call.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as I did while writing.🤣

Did you like Pihu's plan?😝

Now what will be Aditya's plan?🤔