Waiter: "Our trained chopstick professionals can assist in getting your food into your valve. It's a big hit with a tourist."

Bill: "I think I'll be just fine on my own, thank you."

Waiter: "Of course!"

Again, Bill struggled until he finally held them correctly.

Bill: "Ha! I did it! Not too bad, eh?" He ate the sushi, only to find it tastes horrible.

Waiter: "Many tourists are put off by the bitter jellyfish jelly, but...not us locals, right?" He then chuckled.

Bill: "Mmm-hmm...!"

Waiter: "Fantastic! I'll get your next course." He left.

Bill swallowed the sushi and groaned.

Cricket: "Oh... watchin' you eat is giving me the hunger pains!"

Waiter: "Sorry for the wait. Here's your meal."

Cricket: "Finally!"

The waiter put a covered plate before him.

Waiter: "I hope you enjoy your..." He unveiled a live octopus between two burger buns. "Sea monster burger!"

Cricket stares at his "meal" rather uncomfortably.

Cricket: "Well, I wanted to get wild... so let's get wild. Sorry, fella. Nothin' personal. Food chain and whatnot." He grabbed his chopsticks. "Hmm. Now let me see... What's the best way to do this?"

He grabbed a tentacle and pulled it toward his open mouth.

Cricket: "Ahhhhh..." The tentacles grab him. "Oh, no."

Y/N: "This ought to be good." He said glancing at the scene while flicking a cheddar bite in his mouth.

It glomped onto Cricket's entire face, he struggled to pull it off.

Cricket: "Whoa!" He flopped down, banging on chair. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Y/N: "How bad would it be if I bet the octopus would win?"

Vixie: "Kind of messed up, but kind of funny."

Cricket bite down on one of the tentacles and wrestled it, then pinned it down.

Cricket: "I gotcha now!" It swats him in the face. "Ugh..." One more slap and he flopped down. "Ugh." He gasped when he saw the octopus standing armed with the chopsticks... then calmly dropping them. Surprising Cricket.

Cricket: "You're...showin' me mercy?" He then shook its tentacle. "You're all right, sea monster."

Tilly is already eating her meal.

Tilly: "How's your dinner, Cricket?"

Cricket sat up, octopus on head. "I can't eat him, Tilly. This little feller's gained my utmost respect."

The octopus laid a tentacle on his pointing hand.

Tilly: "You've lost a meal... but you've gained a friend. I shall call him Ringo."

Cricket raised his hand in a truce. "From now on, all octopi are friends of Cricket Green!"

Waiter: "Order up!"

They see the waiter taking another "Sea Monster Burger".

Waiter: "One sea monster burger!"

Cricket gasped. "That could be Ringo's mom or dad or... ex-girlfriend! We have to go save 'em!"

With Gramma, she flipped herself to the table where the trident was hanging overhead.

Gramma: "All right... time to sneak up and take it back, sneaky style." She ran and climbed onto the table, knocking over the man's drink as she reached for it.