Bill: "Yes. I think I'll have the fish 'n chips."

Waiter: "Ah...yes, a popular dish for tourists."

Bill: "No. Now you see, I'm not a tourist-I live in Big City!"

Waiter: "Oh!... Really? Then in that case, you should order what all the locals order..."

He flipped Bill's menu to the "Sea Fusïon Tsunami" page, showing several fish flavored meals.

Waiter: "The Sea Fusïon Tsunami! A twelve-course meal of our most creative sea fusions."

Bill: "Well, then...as a local, I will have that." He closed the menu.

Waiter: "Very well..." He smirked before turning to Tilly. "And for you, sweetie?"

Tilly: "I will have the seahorse salad."

Nancy: "Seahorse salad too for me, please."

Gramma: "And I'll have the "phony baloney" or whatever."

Waiter: "Ha, fantastic. Our phony baloney comes with two sides."

Gramma: "GAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Cricket: "Listen, buddy, I'm gonna shoot straight with you here. This stuff on the menu looks a biiiiiit tame. I'm lookin' for somethin' wild, off-menu. Ya follow?"

Waiter: "Oh, I follow." He looked over at a waitress. "Janine? This gentleman will be having the sea monster burger."

Janine gasped before taking her leave.

Waiter: "And for you two?"

Vixie and Y/N: "I have-Oh, you first." The two chuckled as Y/N spoke first.

Y/N: "I'll have the Frutti De Mare."

Waiter: "Ah. Another tourist classic."

Y/N: "Hold on. I want the pasta cooked at 75 percent, substitute the clams for extra scallops, don't care about the extra cost. Then I'll have a side of cheddar bites."

Vixie: "I'll have the same thing but regular, no cheddar bites, and the pasta cooked 83 percent."

Waiter: "Okay. I'll be back with your drinks."

Cricket sat down. "Did you guys hear that?! A sea monster! Soon to be in my tummy."

Gramma: "That's IT!" She slammed her fist on the table. "I remember! I knew that trident looked familiar! It was MINE!"

Flashback...

Gramma is sailing the stormy seas on a boat with the trident.

Gramma *narrating*: "Back when I was sailin' abroad, my trusty trident and I tamed all matter of sea and nature!"

Present...

Gramma: "Until those protesters made a stop. After that, it went missin'!" She got out of her seat. "You all enjoy your dinner of whack-a-doo, I'm gonna go get it back!" She stomped away.

Bill: "Ma, please don't cause a scene!"

The waiter returned with the food, first he served Bill.

Waiter: "Here's your first course sir, our sushi starter, and here are your chopsticks. As a local, surely you know how to use chopsticks...don't you?"

Bill: "Oh, uh..." He chuckled. "Of course. Thank you!" He struggled to use them correctly, one poking him in the eye.

Bill: "Ow!"

Waiter: "Sir? I see you're having trouble. If you'd like, we do provide a service."

At another table, two more waiters hold chopsticks for a couple as they eat their rice.