Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021

Start from the beginning

he never hit, that's not even me inna video lol sis.
That was cute tho, delete me off yo page for I punch yo head off tho.

You weird as fuck! come to the court - Sevyn

Bitch you wan fight too ?!!

Yeah - Sevyn
one on one too, bitch you weird what the fuck - Rhaelyn

Yo scary ass, I wanna fight you !

okay, court now - Rhaelyn.

" I'm walking to the court na nye, you good." Rhaelyn said and I shook my head no as if they could see me. " Nah, j-just c-come on." I said wiping the tears before I hung up. I immediately got a call from Kacey and I answered.

" H-Hello?" I said wiping my tears as I sat down letting the ball drop from my arms. " I'm sorry Sa'Nylah she weird as fuck, I made her delete that shit. I'm so sorry I swear I know we ain't cool but I sw- Kacey I was a joke to you ? you only wanted to fuck ??! you was playing me?" I asked not hiding the fact I was crying.

" Sa'Nylah..n- I mea- so you was ? Kacey what the fuck? I- I'm done leave me alone please." I said hanging up. I seen Rhaelyn and Karlae turn the corner. I ran to them hugging them as I broke down. My feelings was hurt but I knew I was gonna be in a world of trouble.

Small things like this made me depressed. I knew exactly what I was gonna do once I got home.

" Sevyn should be here in a little." Brandon walked up and I nodded looking at him. He held his arms out and I walked into them. He held onto my right rubbing my head. " awn."
Sevyn said and I smiled before I let him go.

A car pulled up and I gave Brandon all my stuff. He knew to record and the people in the car hopped out. It was Miracle, Kadence, Maria, Kenzie, Kacey and Draco.

" One on one, who you want Kadence." Maria stared then she turned to Kadence and she pointed at Rhaelyn.

" you to big for her, you gon smush her." I said trying to calm down as I wiped my tears. " shut yo cry baby ass up." Kenzie said and I punched her dead in her shit.

" Oh fuck Kenzie fight back." Draco said as he jumped up and down instigating. " Bitch you talk to much shit." I said punching her over again hitting her in her head and onside her head with my left hand.

" Cmon Kenzie." Kadence said walking closer to the fight everytime I punched Kenzie.

Kenzie tried to kick and I picked my leg up kicking her since she was in the corner. She put her hand down and I put her in a headlock and I punched her face over and over. " I can't breathe!" She screamed and I kneed her in her mouth and she started bleeding.

" Get off her." Kadence tried to punch me but Kacey pushed her and him and Draco broke the fight up. " You good." Kacey said tryna see if I was straight. I mugged him and pushed him walking over to my friends.

" oh my god Kenzie yo eye!" Maria shouted as Kenzie stood up and she had a black eye.

Brandon zoomed in on her eyes allowing the camera to see her black eye before he zoomed out stopping the video to start a new one.

" cmon Kadence, where you at?!!" Sevyn shouted as she put her set up and I laughed seeing she was recreating the baddies thing.