New Bonds,New Team

Start from the beginning

sparrow:"chip chip chip chip chip?"

*nods*

sparrow:"C-chip C-chip!?"

*shakes his head*

sparrow:"chip! chip!" *happy*

*gives a happy closed eye*

Nezuko's crow:"KAW You can understand him?"

*nods again*

Nezuko crow's:"How can you even do that? even his owner doesn't know what he says!"

sparrow:"C-chip chip...."

*death glares the crow while petting the sparrow giving it comfort*

nezuko's crow:"e-eh I'm...s-sorry about that"

sparrow:"chip chip chip!" *accepted the apologize*

'This sparrow's name was chuntarothe and belonged to Zenitsu Agatsuma, he was apparently stressed out because zenitsu wasn't doing his missions and always whinnying and bothering women, I'm sure nezuko will be able to handle the situation while I give some comfort to this poor hard working guy'

-with nezuko-

nezuko pov:

'I approached the yellow haired boy who was making a scene in the middle of the the road, but each step I took the more and more I started to recognize this guy, when I was 3 meters away I recognized who he was'

(hey... isn't he who survived the final selection and kept telling himself that he'll die?)

zenitsu:"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO-"

*lightly taps shoulder* "u-um excuse me, but it's rude and inappropriate for a man to be doing this and to others especially if they are women"

zenitsu:"h-huh? who-!" *sees nezuko and is lost at words*

(huh I wonder why he stopped) "you can go ahead, is there anything else you need?"

random girl:"no and thank you but be careful he's a creep"

"ehehehe I can handle myself thank you very much, stay safe on your travels"

'the girl left us, I looked back at the boy again and his face was red, I sat down to his level and looked at him with a disappointed eyes'

"I'm guessing you my comrade are afraid of dying at the hands of the demons right?"

zenitsu:"h-huh? how did....no your right.. I-I am afraid to die by them, It's a scary thought! just thinking about them pulling my brain from my ears while I'm still alive is a nightmare!"

(h-he's back at it again) "w-well if that's the case then why did you become a demon slayer?"

zenitsu:"I didn't want to, b-but I wanted to make my gramps proud, even tho he's not blood relative, B-BIT HIS TRAINING WAS HARD AND IT ACHED MY ENTIRE BODY, I HAD HOPE TI DIE DURING THE FINAL SELECTION BUT HERE I AM STILL IN THIS NIGHTMARE! THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS MARRY A NICE LADY AND NOT DYING ALONE!"

"u-um if you do want to get married then you should stop act like a crybaby and act like a bravery gentlemen! that's what my brother told me during my training!"

zenitsu:"b-brother? a-ah Wait a minute we haven't introduce ourselves properly, M-my name is zenitsu agatsuma"

"nezuko Kamado! I'm looking forward towards to working together!"

'zenitsu's face went red again I don't know why' exactly, maybe he has a fever, anyways we both stood and talked a bit until he mentioned my brother'