Soo-jin laughs lightly, "Should I?" She asks and raises her brows and Jjoo stares at her, wide-eyed.

"What? Do you mean it?" Soo-ah covers her mouth.

"No way," Soo-jin shakes her head and looks away.

"You're being suspicious," Soo-ah points an accusing finger at her. "Forget it, I'm going to dig into this today, you guys get ready. Are you guys free after school? The four of us should hang out,"

"I can't, I have plans with Su-ho today," Soo-jin shakes her head and smiles shyly, making Jjoo's smile drop again.

"Just the two of you? Why?" Soo-ah asks.

"Just because, I'll tell you guys later," Soo-jin smiles suspiciously, my phone rings as Soo-ah's about to bombard Soo-jin with questions. I look down and see In-su calling me and I frown, isn't he at school right now?

"Is that In-su?" Jjoo looks at my phone excitedly, "Answer!" I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear and answer the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hi, In-su-ya?" I ask when I answer and wait patiently for his response.

"Ha-eun-ah?" He says a bit breathlessly, "Sorry, I just stole my phone from the teacher's office,"

I laugh, "Really? Just to call me?"

"Of course, I'd do it any day," I can almost hear his wink from the other side of the phone. Soo-ah aggressively hits my arm and covers her mouth to hide her giggles. "Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today?"

"I can't—" Soo-ah shakes her head quickly and gives me a thumbs up, telling me to go for it, "Actually, change of plans, of course I can!" I change quickly.

"Really?" He says happily.

"Yeah, I can for sure clear up my schedule for the amazing Kim In-su,"

He laughs quietly, "I'll pick you up from your school and I can drive us to a cafe, if you want?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," I smile.

"Great, now I should go, the teacher just saw me," He hangs up but not before I hear his footsteps running again.

"Oh- My- God!" Soo-ah gasps and hits my arm, Jjoo also squeals and hits my leg lightly. "One down, two more to go,"

"We're just hanging out, guys," I mutter and Soo-ah shakes her head.

"You can't just be 'hanging out' he definitely likes you!" She claps, "We can go on double dates!"

I walk down the hall, drinking another yogurt—these things are crazy good—and scrolling through In-su's Stargram to find things to talk about. "Boo!" A voice behind me grabs my shoulders and I click the power button on my phone and look back at Seo-jun, "What were you looking at?" He signals to my phone.

"Just scrolling," I shrug, fiddling with the ring on my pointer finger.

"You wanna watch dramas today after my part-time job with me?" He asks, walking beside me.

"I can't, I have plans,"

"What plans?"

"Just plans," I glare.

"With who?"

"None of your business,"

"A guy?"

"None of your business,"

"Which guy?"

"Go away, Seo-jun, I'll watch dramas with you another day, I have plans today, I'm not a lonely person who's always waiting for you to call me, I'm not fucking desperate for the love of god," I huff and stalk down the hallway, leaving Seo-jun in the dust.