Chapter 1 : Introduction

In the bustling city of Delhi, amidst the chaos of honking horns and crowded streets, two souls were destined to intertwine in a serendipitous encounter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the bustling city of Delhi, amidst the chaos of honking horns and crowded streets, two souls were destined to intertwine in a serendipitous encounter. Shreya, a spirited and ambitious student in the midst of her 9th-grade finals, found herself on a journey that would change the course of her life.

As the world grappled with the aftermath of a global pandemic, Shreya's routine had been upended, with virtual classes and social distancing becoming the new norm. But it was on a bright sunny morning, aboard the familiar school bus, that fate decided to intervene.

Amidst the chatter of her classmates and the hum of the engine, Shreya's eyes met those of a mysterious boy named Arsh. Their gazes locked in a moment of unspoken connection, as if the universe itself had orchestrated their meeting at this precise moment in time.

And so, as the wheels of the bus rolled on, Shreya and Arsh embarked on a journey of friendship, love, and self-discovery, their hearts beating in rhythm to the melody of a "Schoolyard Serenade" that would echo through the halls of their memories for years to come.

Arsh's Pov

Arsh watched in awe as the school bus came to a halt, and amidst the familiar faces of his classmates, his eyes fell upon a vision unlike any other. There she was, Shreya, clad in a blue school coat with her mask casually down to her chin, her fawn-colored school suit adding a touch of elegance to her appearance.

As she engaged in animated conversation with her friend, her laughter rang through the air, a melody that captured Arsh's attention in an instant. Despite being in the same school for so long, the name "Shreya" had never crossed his ears before, and yet, at that moment, she became the only name that mattered.

Mesmerized by her grace, her aura of confidence, and the way her eyes sparkled with every word she spoke, Arsh found himself at a loss for words. It was as if time had slowed down, and in that fleeting moment, everything else faded into the background, leaving only Shreya at the center of his universe.

As the bus rumbled on, carrying them towards their destination, Arsh couldn't shake the feeling of captivation that Shreya had stirred within him. Her presence was like a breath of fresh air, a glimpse of something extraordinary in the ordinary routine of their school days.

And as he sat there, lost in his thoughts, Arsh never knew that this encounter with Shreya was just the beginning of a journey that would change his life in ways he had never imagined.

_________________________________

This was the start of my love story <3

HOW WAS THE FIRST MEET?

WHAT DO YOU THINK DESTINY STORED FOR SHREYA AND ARSH?

WILL THEY BE EVER ABLE TO BE FRIENDS?

BYEE TILL THEN MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER :)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Schoolyard Serenadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें