29

"Jimin, you really need to be careful in this shoot... Jungkook has clearly warned you to not drive but you-....."Jin was trying to console the omega who was in no mood to listen.

"Shhhh he won't know and as a professional actor I should do all the scenes by myself."

"But-..."

"Sir the car is ready, will you come?"before Jin could try more the spot boy came and jimin looked at him.

"Ohhh of course yes."  Jimin days with a smile.

"Be careful." Jin said in his way.

____

"Is everything ready?" Jennie asked the boy standing beside her looking at the shoot going below.

No one from before can see her standing there.

"Yes.... Once he presses the engine there is no going back. The breaks failed." The boy replied.

___

"You are not understanding...... Jimin had already gone through an accident just a few days ago.... He might feel nervous."

"Ohhh come on Jin.... It's just sm6all stunt." The director said taking a sip of his coffee with a bright smile but it soon turned into worry when he saw a boy running inside.

"S-..... Sir.... Jimin sir....."

______

Breaking news:
RISING STAR JIMIN FACES ACCIDENT IN SHOOTING, REPORTS SAYS HE HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY MOVED TO LA FOR TREATMENT.....

THE REPORTS ALSO DAYS HALF OF HIS FACE IS CRASHED AND HE MIGHT NEVER BE SEEN IN THE FIELD OF ACTING!

TRENDING:
#1.jimin
#2.jiminaccident
#3.accident
#4.India claiming they will go on Pluto..

_____

"Where am I?" Jimin asked opening his eyes and hissing in pain as his head was hurting like hell.

"Don't move!"jimin heard the familiar voice and when he looked up he found his head was in jungkook's lap and they were on the plane.

"But-..... The shoot....."

"Do you still care about that shit? Who said you would go and drive like you are some kind of pro? Thank God that manner seokjin of yours is smart and called me in time!" Jungkook couldn't control himself and started scolding jimin like he was a little baby.

Jimin just looked down with pout.

"It's not hurting we don't need to-....."

"Jimin do you realise you are an actor? You have got first aid from a nearby doctor in Korea, the doctor in LA will treat you and make sure you won't have any marks on your face." Jungkook explained and Jimin's face got serious when realisation hit him.

That may be cancelled and his carrier will be destroyed if there is any serious damage in his face.

___

"He got 7 stitches but luckily the area of damage can't be seen directly..... Still I will try my best to remove all scars."the doctor said and jungkook just nodded in yes.

"Let's go back now."jimin said taking jungkook's hand on his own and pulling him out.

"Where?" Jungkook asked.

"Ummm back to Korea?"

"We will stay here until you feel better, there is no other option." Jungkook said and jimin's eyes widened.

"But we don't have a home-..."

"Who said that? Let's go." With that jungkook took jimin to his house in LA.